1198+: Album art, tray icon and microplayer bugs

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Fraxav

Re: 1198+: Album art, tray icon and microplayer bugs

Post by Fraxav »

Hi, I wanted to make a little update on the microplayer thing:
I think I said somewhere that the tray icon doesn't show when in micro mode and instead it shows when the main window is opened.
Well, if I set the options to 'minimize to microplayer' (and the MM player is NOT enabled in the taskbar) and minimize, the tray icon shows (and of course the microplayer doesn't). But the icon disappears if I enable the MM player in the taskbar while MM is still minimized.
That's all. Hope the subjects of this topic get fixed soon :)
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Fraxav wrote:Hi, I wanted to make a little update on the microplayer thing:
I think I said somewhere that the tray icon doesn't show when in micro mode and instead it shows when the main window is opened.
Well, if I set the options to 'minimize to microplayer' (and the MM player is NOT enabled in the taskbar) and minimize, the tray icon shows (and of course the microplayer doesn't). But the icon disappears if I enable the MM player in the taskbar while MM is still minimized.
That's all. Hope the subjects of this topic get fixed soon :)
As I said earlier, that's how it is supposed to work as defined here: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=3444

Specifically:
Rusty wrote: If MM is minimized to the MicroPlayer, then the tray icon shouldn't appear as it's redundant.

Note: Any tray options not explicitly provided via the micro-player should be accessible by right clicking on the micro-player.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

Oh sorry, I missed your topic. I never right clicked the microplayer cause there was the tray icon. And I wanted the icon for the right click menu. Well, that's good, thanks.
Album art window and microplayer still bugged though :cry:
I know, they will be fixed later ^^

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

I read a release candidate is soon to be released, and we shall report unsolved thing in this release. So, the following are still unsolved:

- the album art window can't be resized orizontally when docked next to the track browser or MonkeyFlow windows, unless you resize it vertically or hide its titlebar first.
- the microplayer image is 'broken' (a transparent vertical bold line appears on the rewind button) when minimizing MM from main window to taskbar (minimize to microplayer is enabled). The image fixes itself in a few seconds.
Also, the Windows white hourglass appears if you place the mouse arrow in the taskbar area, until the microplayer fixes itself.

rusty

Post by rusty »

Fraxav,

As far as I can tell, this is all resolved in 1228.

-Rusty
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

They weren't in 1228 and they still aren't in 1229. This time I also tried to delete all MM folders in windows and rebooted, but nothing changed.
Maybe it's just my computer? If you say all it's fixed, it must be so.

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Resolved for me as well in 1229.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

Well, so it must be me. Some saved setting or something, I guess...

Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

The microplayer stuff is solved for me too with RC-1.
There's still that thing about the album art window, but it's very minor.
The release candidate sounds good to me.