Categorize toolbar - track focus. [#5402]

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

jemmm

Categorize toolbar - track focus. [#5402]

Post by jemmm »

Hi.

I think this may be linked to the recent empty context menu bug: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=37854

Certainly both issues appeared at the same time. As well as the issue above, I occasionally got an error where the context menu would show the artist from the now playing list or search window and vice versa - rather than the artist/track I had clicked on. This appears to have cleared up now.

However, I also saw and am continuing to see an error when using the categorize toolbar. Regardless of where the focus lies, the tag of the track that is selected in the now playing window is changed. So if I click on a track in the search window and change the categorization using the toolbar - the track selected in now playing is always changed.

I'm using 1229 - just checked on an earlier version 1223 on a different machine, and categoriaztion is working as I'd expect.

Any thoughts?
J
jemmm

Re: Categorize toolbar - track focus.

Post by jemmm »

Just one other thing.

Unless there is a track selected in the search window, the context menu is greyed out for artist, album, genre and soul in the now playing window. They all show the correct information, but you can't follow the links. If I select a track in the search window and then go back to the now playing menu and right click - the context menu is as you'd expect.

J