1293 MusicIP Archive Anaysis ->...

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Owyn

1293 MusicIP Archive Anaysis ->...

Post by Owyn »

Using MusicIP's archive analysis function always results in unsychronized tracks in MM for the tracks with new unarchived analysis.

Easy enough to repair, but, annoying.

This has been around for a while (ie. not new with 1293).
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
mhendu

Re: 1293 MusicIP Archive Anaysis ->...

Post by mhendu »

How do you repair these tracks? I try to synchronize the tracks in MediaMonkey but they refuse to synchronize properly and it's pretty irritating...
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Synchronize has always worked for me.

Hmmm. What version of MusicIP are you using? Mine shows 1.9 beta 6.

Edit: There is a known problem with some non-numeric track#s not syncing properly. This will not be fixed until MM4.
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
mhendu

Post by mhendu »

I've got 1.81b, which seems to be the latest version available for download on Amplified Music Services. I think I may have a different issue from what you're experiencing, though.

Recently after downloading the release version when I tag WMA tracks they update in MediaMonkey's database but it seems the tags don't actually change on the files themselves. MusicIP Mixer then shows the tags that are in the actual files, which differ from the tags in my database and I can't synchronize them either. Any thoughts?
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Yeah. They have shut down development on MusicIP and I am not sure the prior betas are still generally available.

I use primarily mp3, but, I just checked my database and still have a few wma lying around.

Set custom3 tag on a wma file via MM and checked extended tags via MP3Tag. Tag was definitely written to file. You might have DRM issues with your files.

Edit: You have to rescan your tracks in MusicIP to import changes to tags. You are probably still seeing values from MusicIPs database (i.e. it's initial scan).