As with previous betas, keep in mind that this is a release candidate and may contain a number of bugs, some of which have not yet been discovered. The software is being provided for feedback and testing purposes, and is recommended for use only by advanced users who regularly test pre-release software. If you plan on testing it, take precautions to backup your data to protect against any data loss during installation or usage.
What's new in build 544?
- - Changed name to MediaMonkey
- Updated online help & documentation
- Added Yes/No 'to all' to warning dialog for rename operations exceeding 64-character CD limit
- Simplified equalizer to a more usable 10 bands & added reset button
- Added ability to use sleep function without turning off the PC
- Added 'skip' (ignore field) mask to Auto-tag function
- Fixed crash on exit when equalizer dialog is open
- Fixed export/burn operations did not act on selected node (only worked on selected tracks)
MediaMonkey 2.0 RC-1: http://www.songs-db.com/beta/MediaMonkey_2_0_1_544.exe
1) If you have a previous version of Songs-DB Gold installed, do NOT uninstall it--otherwise you may have problems accessing your cached files. If you aren't using the Virtual CD, you can safely uninstall your previous version of Songs-DB before installing the new one.
2) Double-click the downloaded file to install it.
If you already have a Songs-DB database, MediaMonkey will give you the option of using it during the installation.