1424: Square Min/Max/Close buttons overlap Windows buttons

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Pman

1424: Square Min/Max/Close buttons overlap Windows buttons

Post by Pman »

If you click exactly where the red blobs are (2nd image below), then you see square min/max/close buttons overlapping the normal windows ones (1st image).
This has occured in Vista only, W7 has no issues. For XP someone will have to test.

• W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
Ludek

Re: 1424: Square Min/Max/Close buttons overlap Windows butto

Post by Ludek »

No issue here on XP.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I've seen it popup until very recent builds well after it was supposedly fixed. I haven't seen it in the most recent builds, but I haven't found a way to reproduce (OP issue isn't reproducible here on XP. Here it seemed related to the MM window being inactive, but the issue went away when MM became active.
Yesterday I also so the white line through the menu area again, but I can't find ways to reproduce these errors.

It might be interesting to note (screenshot) as to how you're menu/toolbars are organized.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Pman

Post by Pman »

Lowlander wrote:I've seen it popup until very recent builds well after it was supposedly fixed. I haven't seen it in the most recent builds, but I haven't found a way to reproduce (OP issue isn't reproducible here on XP. Here it seemed related to the MM window being inactive, but the issue went away when MM became active.
Yesterday I also so the white line through the menu area again, but I can't find ways to reproduce these errors.

It might be interesting to note (screenshot) as to how you're menu/toolbars are organized.
Yeh the issue happens when inactive but once i minimise/maximise/resize/anything else then they disappear. My toolbars are organised the same with my layout on Windows 7 but without any scripts running as I use Vista as my second testing ground. So I have only search in the top left but it's connected to the tree, not on one line. Menu is seperate with file view all listed. Hope that helps.
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
rusty

Post by rusty »