Congratulations

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

willyvds

Congratulations

Post by willyvds »

I would like to congratulate the team with the release candidate.

It is a pleasure to participate in the beta testing. I admire your patience and perseverance: the patience to listen to all our complaints and remarks, and the perseverance to sort out which ones make sense and to solve the relevant ones.

I also appreciate the results: tabbed browsing, video, looks, portable installation, lots of little (but very usefull) things, etc.
There are of course still a few wishes, but for the moment: hats off!

Regards, Willy
tommycrock

Re: Congratulations

Post by tommycrock »

Ditto :D :D :D
Zzaj

Post by Zzaj »

tommycrock wrote:Ditto :D :D :D
& yet ANOTHER ditto... your team has done an EXCELLENT job on this version - I'm most pleased with the changes you've made! Thanks for all your hard work on this FINE product!
Onweerwolf

Post by Onweerwolf »

Well done! :D
jtekusa

Post by jtekusa »

I second, third... Absolutely, fantastic job MM team! Know that we are behind you and support you 100%! :D
r0k

Post by r0k »

+1 :D
Peke

Post by Peke »

Thank you people,

@willyvds
If there isn't leftovers you would not see MM 4.1 ;) Also this is RC so please give us feedback what ever it is.

@others
You are all wrong ;) all this is just start can't wait 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 emerge. Without all of you testers there will be no RC. It ios said that patience is virtue and I'm again thank you for it.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Ok. Here is my opinion about it.

I know that it's been a long time waiting for 4.0 rc.
But I strongly believe that it's way to early for it.

Several bugs that I consider as deal-breakers haven't been considered as "blocking bugs" by the development team.
Therefore I'm afraid that I will not be really satisfied by mm4.0 and will be anticipating 4.01/4.1 eagerly.

Nevertheless I salute the team for the great amount of work and ambition they put in this release.
And I thank you for letting the users participate actively in testing the beta builds.

It's one of the things that IMO makes Mediamonkey special.
And one of the reason why such a nice community as grown to support it.

Congratulations!
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
djasonpenney

Post by djasonpenney »

Just installed MM 4 beta. I appreciate your caution, especially for those of us who were used to (and gave up on) i-got-f***ed-Tunes, it's really nice. A new cleaner look, and the DLNA support is a nice plus.

I promise I'll let you know if I see any issues, but so far I have no complaints.
Peke wrote:Thank you people,

@willyvds
If there isn't leftovers you would not see MM 4.1 ;) Also this is RC so please give us feedback what ever it is.

@others
You are all wrong ;) all this is just start can't wait 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 emerge. Without all of you testers there will be no RC. It ios said that patience is virtue and I'm again thank you for it.