As with any beta, keep in mind that this is pre-release software and may contain a number of bugs, some of which have not yet been discovered. The software is being provided for feedback and testing purposes, and is recommended for use only by advanced users who regularly test pre-release software. If you plan on testing it, take precautions to backup your data to protect against data loss during installation or usage.
What's new in build 569?
- - Fixed problems finding tracks when multiple hard drives indicate equivalent/null Serial Number IDs
- Fixed failure to undo file associations on uninstall
- Fixed failed MP3 encoding in some advanced modes & improved encoding options
- Fixed occasional problems when encoding multiple tracks to MP3 at once (tracks are now queued)
- Fixed error occurs whenever terminating MP3 conversion process prematurely
- Fixed progess bar flashes (refresh problem)
- Improved quickfind by raising the keyboard timeout by 250ms
- Improved Play Now usability (by default, 'Play Now' for a single track also plays subsequent tracks)
MediaMonkey 2.0.2 Beta 2: http://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaMo ... _2_569.exe
Double-click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions