iOS6 test dlls

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

rusty

Re: iOS6 test dlls

Post by rusty »

Hi Bob,

Did you install the latest version of iTunes on your desktop machine?

-Rusty
BobSpartus

Post by BobSpartus »

Yes, I installed it for the first time yesterday. iTunes says it is version 10.7.0.21.
leecarden

Post by leecarden »

Win 7x64
iPhone 4

uninstalled,ccleaned reinstalled did not open and dropped zip3 on
Works no problems
I had to delete the old dll as it picked up and reported an incompatability even though I renamed it

Cheers
IcyPurplepants

Post by IcyPurplepants »

Just thought I'd give my feedback...

Updated iPhone 4S to iOS6 last night, didn't even consider that MediaMonkey would have had a problem, very relieved that there are DLLs in place already.

Since adding the files from beta3, everything seems fine, have transferred music and videos to the iPhone without any problems.

Thank you
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

BobSpartus wrote:I installed the 2 beta-3 dlls. It appeared like everything was working... sync was taking an appropriate amount of time, MediaMonkey shows that I have songs on my iphone after the process is through, but it can't play any of the songs... it's as if it think the songs are invalid or something. Then, on the iphone itself, it says that I have no music installed.

This is with Windows 7 64-bit, AT&T iphone 4s, and iOS 6.
Do you say that all the tracks are unplayable? If you remove all the tracks using iTunes and sync a track using iTunes, does it play? If you then sync the same track using MediaMonkey, does it play? If not, then debug log would be useful. You can send me private message with the log or attach a link to the file here.
alfaquad90

Post by alfaquad90 »

I think bobspartus has the same problem as me. Tracks appear to sync normally and MM shows them in iPhone's library but they are not in the phone

7(64), 3GS, 6
Greatest App Ever!!
Mp3User

Post by Mp3User »

beta3 / iPad3 / perfect
RogerS

Post by RogerS »

Tested Beta 3 with 3GS and 4S on XP x86 and Win7 x86 all working ok.

Fantastic. :D
c567591

Post by c567591 »

iPad3 with IOS6 and beta 3 DLLs reports that it can read but will not be able to write to the device still.
Attempting to send files to the iPad does nothing, no error, no transfer.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

c567591 wrote:iPad3 with IOS6 and beta 3 DLLs reports that it can read but will not be able to write to the device still.
It means that you haven't replaced the Plugins/d_iPhone.dll, probably you just copy it directly to the MediaMonkey install folder same as the iPhoneCalc.dll, but d_iPhone.dll needs to be in the Plugins folder.
WoS

Post by WoS »

with beta 3 on Win 7 64 bit MM 4.0.6.1501 to Iphone 4 iOS6 everything worked nicely. Syncing might habe taken a bit longer, but this has not been proven, just an impression. :D

Post by Guest »

Ludek wrote:Do you say that all the tracks are unplayable? If you remove all the tracks using iTunes and sync a track using iTunes, does it play? If you then sync the same track using MediaMonkey, does it play? If not, then debug log would be useful. You can send me private message with the log or attach a link to the file here.
Yes, I'm saying that all tracks are unplayable and the iPhone reports that there are no tracks on the phone. I sync'ed some tracks from iTunes second, and this worked fine. I didn't go back and try to sync from MM again after this, though.

I'd be happy to provide some debugging info. Where do I find what you need?
dnlusa

Post by dnlusa »

Hi

I installed beta 3, with MM 4.0.6.1501, iphone 4S with iOS6.0 and W7 Home Premium SP1. I have more than 30GB of music synchronized with MM and the iphone and after upgrading and installing beta 3 it just worked seamlessly. Good job!

dnl
daNick

Post by daNick »

iPhone 4 @iOS 6
Win 7 on Mac in VMWare Fusion
latest MM with Beta3 drivers:

Works, THX!

Nico
c567591

Post by c567591 »

Ludek wrote:
c567591 wrote:iPad3 with IOS6 and beta 3 DLLs reports that it can read but will not be able to write to the device still.
It means that you haven't replaced the Plugins/d_iPhone.dll, probably you just copy it directly to the MediaMonkey install folder same as the iPhoneCalc.dll, but d_iPhone.dll needs to be in the Plugins folder.
Good call. :) You would be correct.
That fixed it.