1636: Tree scrollability breaks

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Mizery_Made

1636: Tree scrollability breaks

Post by Mizery_Made »

I've found at times, that my ability to scroll the tree will break. I have yet to find a specific cause for it, as my sessions can last days involving many tasks. However eventually I will find that I expand a node that causes the tree to be larger than the available space. No scroll bar will appear, and if you manually scroll via node selection (with up/down keys), the selection moves off screen but the tree stays put.

I don't know if it may be a relevant part of the re-production, but I do have some scripts which create custom nodes in the tree. Advanced Duplicate Find & Replace, Play History & Stats, Tagging Inconsistencies and Magic Nodes. I do feel there is a tendency for it to accure around the time I use a Magic Nodes node, however that may just be because I use them often.

I may try running a session without Magic Nodes (and some of the others) to see if I can narrow it down to involving them. However, has anyone else seen this issue? It can be quite annoying. Only way I've found to fix it is to restart the program.
Lowlander

Re: 1636: Tree scrollability breaks

Post by Lowlander »

That's an old issue: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=7022

However I haven't seen it in a while.