windows default + fonts player skin?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

hars

windows default + fonts player skin?

Post by hars »

hello all skinners! a question for you:

i want to use the windows system theme, but change fonts and the default mm-player look. is there a way to do that?
Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole. And my record collection can beat up your record collection.
hars

Post by hars »

ok, i learned that adding a normal winampskin made it possible to change the player alone, and that it was possible to add a font.ini to that skin. now, next question is: is there a way to make every odd line transparent and show the background picture?

[TrackList]
OddColor=(transparent)
EvenColor=0x00ffffff

[NPList]
OddColor=(transparent)
EvenColor=0x00ffffff
Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole. And my record collection can beat up your record collection.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I don't think opacity is an option at the moment, sorry.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
hars

Post by hars »

and you can't use images (apart from the background)? hm, i have to rethink my simple little skin...

edit: i tried to just leave out OddColor, but then all odd lines turned black... googled a bit and found TRANSPARENT_RGB32 is 0xffffffff, gonna try that when i get home.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

no you can not use transparent lines in the list view.

you can however use a different background in the list view the tree view and the now playing backgrounds.

just go to tools options skins and click on the over ride skins then browse to the image you want to use.

just remember the backgrounds are made to tile. so if you want one image. in the view you will need to make it large enough to fill that view on your computer.

i do this all the time just to spice up what my screen looks like when i change to a skin that was made for only the player.

i mostly use the backgrounds in the skin since they were mostly thought out to match the skin and still beable to see the fonts.

mostly i said?

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
hars

Post by hars »

0xffffffff didn't work, just made lines black...
junglemonkey

Post by junglemonkey »

it will turn black.

because it is going to the color of the screen that turns off all light in that section. there are ways to make the fonts transparent but the back ground wont be unless you make a gif or png image then the background on them will be unseen,

try leaving the code in there for the line? then change the color of the font to white and see if it shows up on that black line. it should work but your not going to get an image to show up unless you can get that line to be a layer and make that layer transperant but doing it the way you are is just making all light go away so no photon's hit that section of the screen.

8)

oh wow you knew Pablo Picasso ? cool tell me how come he painted such messed up images?
hars

Post by hars »

junglemonkey wrote:but doing it the way you are is just making all light go away so no photon's hit that section of the screen
thanks for your help and a smile.

Post by Guest »

junglemonkey wrote:it will turn black.

because it is going to the color of the screen that turns off all light in that section. there are ways to make the fonts transparent but the back ground wont be unless you make a gif or png image then the background on them will be unseen,

try leaving the code in there for the line? then change the color of the font to white and see if it shows up on that black line. it should work but your not going to get an image to show up unless you can get that line to be a layer and make that layer transperant but doing it the way you are is just making all light go away so no photon's hit that section of the screen.

8)

oh wow you knew Pablo Picasso ? cool tell me how come he painted such messed up images?