Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

can't help with the white around the album art cause i can't get vyper's image to show.?

it might be the playerskin section in the ini file needing resize=1,1,1,1 but not sure cause i can't see the image if it is on the theme then it might need the some code adjustment in the theme.mskn for album art or the tool window? if anyone else can see the image then they can get you in the right area.

the fonts you might need to add in the codes to the theme.mskn file if you are talking about the ablum browser fonts, the popup you mentioned is the popup object in the theme.mskn it is the last one under the objects tree.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

can't help with the skinning, but I can say that I like the buttons. They feel a natural part of the skin.
It would have been interesting to see how you imagined it with the player on the top. It's too bad there are such stark limitations to the skinning engine, and while I know that the usability of MediaMonkey is superior to any program I have ever used, I feel like being able to change the panel borders, and the options windows, etc., should not really interfere with this aspect of the program. I feel like it is just the skinning engine that is limited, but I know nothing about these things.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

so move the player to the top
the skinner does not have to lock it in one place.
you can put it on top just under the the monkeys menu bars. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

hi

I got the same proplem with the album art, its not in the player ,it is in the theme /album art panel.

popup menu problem:

I can change the backround and the borders around ,under Objects/PopupMenu but not the black font.
In Theme Editor/ Fonts i change everything to blue /white /gry there is no black font !

any idea?

DreadM
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

The image should be showing now.
Stop Button Freak
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

DreadM wrote: I need help with the white backround of the album art panel,i dont know where to change this. :(
Form\Client or MainForm\Client for the album art panel
DreadM wrote:also i dont know where to change the black font in the popup menu and the white line between the text. :(
This must be somewhere in the objects, but i did'nt find out where?

for any help i say: thanks! :)

DreadM
InfoPopupPanel - You have to click the purple boxes (labled Artist or Title) and change the font from there.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

aidan_cage wrote:...
It would have been interesting to see how you imagined it with the player on the top. It's too bad there are such stark limitations to the skinning engine, and while I know that the usability of MediaMonkey is superior to any program I have ever used, I feel like being able to change the panel borders, and the options windows, etc., should not really interfere with this aspect of the program. I feel like it is just the skinning engine that is limited, but I know nothing about these things.
Adding the player to the top is possible if you just drag it up there on your own. Morten and the devs have said that in the future it will be possible to have the player docked at the top by default, its just not been added yet. There are a few limitations of the skinning engine, but its been much much improved since MM2, for sure.

aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

thanks for the feedback. I had meant it more that the skinner's vision had been compromised, and wondered what his original intent had been.

One thing I would like changed (whether I can do it myself, or not) is the section on the player that shows the album art. In the MonkeyRok panel, the album art can be shown and hidden by clicking on the picture. The art on the player opens a window that has to be closed via the 'x' box. Is it possible to have the album art respond to clicks like it does in the MonkeyRok panel?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

aidan_cage wrote:thanks for the feedback. I had meant it more that the skinner's vision had been compromised, and wondered what his original intent had been.

One thing I would like changed (whether I can do it myself, or not) is the section on the player that shows the album art. In the MonkeyRok panel, the album art can be shown and hidden by clicking on the picture. The art on the player opens a window that has to be closed via the 'x' box. Is it possible to have the album art respond to clicks like it does in the MonkeyRok panel?
No, you can't do anything like that ATM. Maybe in the future...

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Vyper wrote:The image should be showing now.
okay that looks normal to me vyper that is just the size of the album cover going to the width of the window. if you drag the side to the left some it will make it bigger and fill album art view window.
if it is on the theme.

if it is in the popup panel then he will have to change the size of the area to show the art in the code for the popup object.
it is best to fix that size in a square. since most album art is square.
8)
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Doesn't seem normal to me. The Royal Negative Gold skin had the exact same problem and was fixed by the author after I showed him this. :)

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 3&start=12
Stop Button Freak
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

so it is the main albumart view window.

he might need to tell it to stretch then in the code for it also. but not sure where that code is i have never found this error in my skins it just happens when the window is too small in either direction to show the full size of the image. which is why i said its normal just slide the width of the window and see if that fixes it. if the window does not slide then it must be locked to that width some place in the theme code?
8)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks for the answers,but this was not what i exactly mean.

I mean the popup menu from the controllbar when you select View/Play/or tools.
the disabled text is gray
the focused/hot text is blue this i can change.

and the normal text is black and this i want to change,but where? :(
not under Fonts ,becouse there is no black font anymore.

But i found out how to change the backround from the main albumart view window,it's very tricky!

Objects/Form/Client just change the backround of menus, you can change the albumart view backround
under ThemeEditor/Colors/Window!But this change again Object/Form/Client, go back and select the colors
for the menus in Object/Form/Client, thatS it ! 8)

one more qustion:

how you do this in the replays -

DreadM wrote:

DreadM
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Thanks for the answers,but this was not what i exactly mean.

I mean the popup menu from the controllbar when you select View/Play/or tools.
the disabled text is gray
the focused/hot text is blue this i can change.

and the normal text is black and this i want to change,but where? :(
not under Fonts ,becouse there is no black font anymore.

But i found out how to change the backround from the main albumart view window,it's very tricky!

Objects/Form/Client just change the backround of menus, you can change the albumart view backround
under ThemeEditor/Colors/Window!But this change again Object/Form/Client, go back and select the colors
for the menus in Object/Form/Client, thatS it ! 8)

one more qustion:

how you do this in the replays -

DreadM wrote:

DreadM
The replays? What do you mean?

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

just click on the counter it changes from counting up to counting down, and vise a versa. 8)