Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Replays? sorry, i mean post reply ,it's Quote on the right side. :-?

The popup menu proplem i can handle now .

The menues are finished , i must change some images in the next days, and then you can see the result! :)

is it possible to change this menu:

DreadM
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yes its possible just what menu is that ? the right click one?

i believe the background on it is the same for the drop down menus.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
rovingcowboy wrote:yes its possible just what menu is that ? the right click one?

8)

this is the menu from: Auto Organize Files and Auto Tag from Filname.
it opens when you select the masks.
the backround is somehow transparent and the fond is black,i don't know where to change it!

DreadM
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

aidan_cage wrote:can't help with the skinning, but I can say that I like the buttons. They feel a natural part of the skin.
It would have been interesting to see how you imagined it with the player on the top. It's too bad there are such stark limitations to the skinning engine, and while I know that the usability of MediaMonkey is superior to any program I have ever used, I feel like being able to change the panel borders, and the options windows, etc., should not really interfere with this aspect of the program. I feel like it is just the skinning engine that is limited, but I know nothing about these things.
the skinning engine is limited but this is ok , the problem is ,to check how it works!

DreadM
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

DreadM wrote:Greetings
rovingcowboy wrote:yes its possible just what menu is that ? the right click one?

8)

this is the menu from: Auto Organize Files and Auto Tag from Filname.
it opens when you select the masks.
the backround is somehow transparent and the fond is black,i don't know where to change it!

DreadM
that sounds like the panel client ? not sure but check that out? i'll have to look in one of my skins and see what does that to be sure.

:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Oh i found out: ListBox/Frame/Client for backround,but can't change the black font. :-?

DreadM
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Oh i found out: ListBox/Frame/Client for backround,but can't change the black font. :-?

DreadM

oh okay i did not get a change to check my skin for it so i am glad you found it. i have had some computer troubles here, but since i undid what i had done it is fixed again.

but the fonts on that should change with the menu fonts. or the static fonts. did you try them? i'll look at mine agian if nothing happens to my system again? and let you know.

• ah dangnabit i spent time looking for the color panel.. forgot it was the fonts this time?

anyway the above panel in that menu on the autoorganize panel is a 50% transparent one, and has no skin images for the frame, i checked all the skins. the only thing that changes is the color panel and the selected color. the fonts seem to stay the same so they might be handled by the windows system, the same as the frame for that drop down menu is handled.

8)
Sblast

Post by Sblast »

This along side with the Songbird are the best skins around here.
Its hard to dedicde whats better.
Please make more skins, please.
gege

Post by gege »

gege wrote:Oh, when I have time, I'll create an Eclipse skin for Lyrics Viewer, for sure!!!
OK, guys, it's done! Please tell me what you think.
If you like it the way it is, I'll upload an update to Lyrics Viewer.

Edit: I just put a more "context sensitive" screenshot. :D
Last edited by gege on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

gege wrote: OK, guys, it's done! Please tell me what you think.
If you like it the way it is, I'll upload an update to Lyrics Viewer.
That looks very nice, Gege.
Heading over to scripts to grab it. :D
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
gege

Post by gege »

drjboulder wrote:That looks very nice, Gege.
Heading over to scripts to grab it. :D
Calm down, it's not there yet... I need to pack it first...
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

ugh! you guys get me seriously excited. I LOVE this skin, and with the lyrics panel skin too!--WOW.

I have a problem with the player, though. I usually have it compressed between the left and right panels, and it seems to not compress as well as some other skins (I lose a bit of the album art section). I think this can be remedied, but I may be wrong.
THANKS AGAIN I <3 this SKIN
gege

Post by gege »

gege wrote:I need to pack it first...
Done! Enjoy... 8)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Looks very nice ,good work!
nice idee with the eclipse image. :)
Its good to see things growing.
Thanks Gege 8)

DreadM
Sblast

Post by Sblast »

Please make a border for the now playing play list.
Can you make Player shorter? (get rid of the * rating part, maybe make the bar shorter!) Thank you!
TY!