WINAMP 5.5 (Bento) Skin 1.5.1 Minor Fix Update March 2009

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

kvarve

Post by kvarve »

kvarve wrote: I would also like the shuffle button, repeat button and so on to be availeble.
Sorry, I found them :wink:

But why is it that when the track length is over 10 min long, the counting is scrolling in the player? Is it because the field with the counting is too small?

Post by Guest »

kvarve wrote:I really love this skin.
But I don't see any difference between the large and the normal skin?
And also, when I hit the now playing node, it shows me the list but with white background color and grey font color.
I would also like the shuffle button, repeat button and so on to be availeble.
the large skin has album: artist: etc before the artist album name, is only a small difference however

you are right about the now playing node problem i didn t notice it. i ll try to fix it as soon as i can. and i will fix the counting scrolling problem also. thank you for helping :)
kvarve

Post by kvarve »

No problem :)
I really loved the bento skin for winamp, so it's really nice to see that someone make this for MM too.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

kvarve wrote:
kvarve wrote: I would also like the shuffle button, repeat button and so on to be availeble.

But why is it that when the track length is over 10 min long, the counting is scrolling in the player? Is it because the field with the counting is too small?
yes the field is too small of pixels wide for the size of fonts used. ermal can either make it wider in pixel size or drop the size of the font by 3 or 4 sizes.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ermal

Post by ermal »

rovingcowboy wrote:
kvarve wrote:

yes the field is too small of pixels wide for the size of fonts used. ermal can either make it wider in pixel size or drop the size of the font by 3 or 4 sizes.

8)
I think this bug is fixed in the last version
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

the download file is in .msz, which is confusing because MM3 uses .mmip

this could be easily change on my end? I assume it could be easily change on yours.

nice skin!
kvarve

Post by kvarve »

The now playing node is still the same for me, white background and grey fonts...
ermal

Post by ermal »

kvarve wrote:The now playing node is still the same for me, white background and grey fonts...
this bug doesn t happen to any of my 3 pc. check up if you have selected to replace default skin background in options skin menu. i really dont know how to help you

anyone else having this problem?
kvarve

Post by kvarve »

I don't know how or what, but the now playing node is fine for me now. Maybe it just needed a restart?
DirkRaveR

Re: Winamp 5.5 Bento Skin 1.2 MM3

Post by DirkRaveR »

Hello,

I love you're skin but when I enter something in de search field, I don't see what I'm typing, the field stays black.

Greetings,
DirkRaveR
ermal

Post by ermal »

DirkRaveR wrote:Hello,

I love you're skin but when I enter something in de search field, I don't see what I'm typing, the field stays black.

Greetings,
DirkRaveR
I already know this problem but i can't find where this font is changed. As soon as i find some time i will try to fix this. Thanks Anyway :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you might have to change the panel color the font there might be one that is changed with the users desktop theme. so make the background to see black and light color fonts on it.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ermal

Post by ermal »

rovingcowboy wrote:you might have to change the panel color the font there might be one that is changed with the users desktop theme. so make the background to see black and light color fonts on it.
I am getting a black font with many desktop themes I am trying so i think this font may not be controlled by the desktop theme. I'll keep searching a solution.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

got to thinking after you said it did not change. and i remembered i did change its color once on a test skin.
so i looked for the skin i changed it on to see if i released it. i didn't release it with the changed color.

but i have released three with a bold font in the search panel.

here are the fonts in those skins i have bolded one of them has to be the one that changes the color but it will also change the color of which ever name it is in this list. and since i put it back to black it must be a font that is needed to be seen a lot? with out trying each one of these i'm going to guess it is the edit font. but i might be wrong on that since i did the skins last year and i cant remember, and i did not check each one just now only got this list so you might have to check each one.

• caption text normal
    caption text inactive
    buttontextnormal
    buttontextpressed
    buttontext hot
    windowtext normal
    editboxtext normal
    editboxtext focused
    editboxtexthot
    editboxtextselected
    menuitemtextselected
    menuitemtexthot
    toolitemtextselected
    headersectiontext pressed
    headersectiontext draggedout
    headersectiontext dragging
    headersectiontext hot
    headersectiontextunderdrag
    headersectiontextdisabled
    statuspaneltext normal
    tabtextinactivenormal
    listitemtextfocused
    popupmenuitemtextnormal
    popupmenuitemtexthot

8)
nohitter151

Re:

Post by nohitter151 »

aidan_cage wrote:the download file is in .msz, which is confusing because MM3 uses .mmip

this could be easily change on my end? I assume it could be easily change on yours.

nice skin!
.msz is a skin file, .mmip is an MM installation package. The skin creator just hasn't packaged the skin in an installation file yet, which means you just download the skin file and put it into the MediaMonkey\Skins folder.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.