Spotify skins - MonkeyRok 5.1 updates (2010-05-06)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

badjeros

Re: Spotify skins - NEW Spotify-Wine (2010-01-02)

Post by badjeros »

Understood. Thanks.
gpzbc

Re: Spotify skins - MonkeyRok 5 updates (2010-03-15)

Post by gpzbc »

:D Thank you!
--
The gpzbc
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

You're welcome gpzbc.

--------
Sorry, MonkeyRok 5' Wine skin had wrong headers text color (must be white instead of black).
I corrected it, please download it again.

Thank you.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

Indeed, thanks!
nojac

Post by nojac »

When I install MonkeyRok5, the volume and position control bars on the top panel of MR work as they should. But when I change to your new SpotifyIndie skin for MR5, these controls disappear.

And I have to use the standard player, which in my opinion takes up too much space on my laptop screen...
mmfan

Post by mmfan »

I've notice this problem for awhile but haven't been annoyed enough to report it, but now that I began to listen to podcast regularly, the problem has become really irritating for me and hope you would fix this please.

Here's the problem, the image below show the first highlighted podcast item(not yet downloaded and unfocused) and as you can see the text is impossible to read from afar. Can you change the text to a more readable color please. I tried to fix it myself, but only became more frustrated with the archaic themeeditor. I don't even know what value to edit either and gave up. This problem exist for all themes 1.2,2.0, and 2.01. So, if you can tell me what value to edit, I'd really appreciated it. Or better yet, fix it for everybody. I use version 1.2 so if you will fix it, please fix version 1.2 too. Thanks in advance.
y8 | Miniclip | y3 | friv | ben10 |
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

nojac wrote:When I install MonkeyRok5, the volume and position control bars on the top panel of MR work as they should. But when I change to your new SpotifyIndie skin for MR5, these controls disappear.
I intentionally removed them as I think they are superfluous, IMHO. Another reason is had not time lately and don't understand how to change their graphics. Stay tuned.

mmfan wrote:highlighted podcast item (not yet downloaded and unfocused)
Thanks to point this out. However, the grey text color (#808080 - RGB 128.128.128) is unchageable in MM 3.x. This color is the same for unavailable tracks.

The only possibility is change the "Selected Unfocused" color in the skin. With ThemeEditor, edit Theme.mskn and change:

Code: Select all

Objects > ListBox > ItemAdv -> Bitmap
Double-click on Bitmap word and select a brighter grey region in the graphic.

I have saved you the work by modifying v1.2 (now v1.21). It looks like this:

Download it here: Spotify-B v1.21

Let me know what you think.

Eyal :~)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
Eyal wrote: I intentionally removed them as I think they are superfluous, IMHO. Another reason is had not time lately and don't understand how to change their graphics. Stay tuned.
Eyal you can look inside my 7on MR skin ,there i delete many entries in the jQuery UI file and make some hint's inside to make it easier to edit the file .
ermal

Post by ermal »

Please let us have monkey rok 5 volume and position bars :)
mmfan

Post by mmfan »

Eyal wrote:
Let me know what you think.

Eyal :~)
Thanks for the upload, but I used a darker color (#474747) which make it even more readable ;-)
y8 | Miniclip | y3 | friv | ben10 |
heineoen

Post by heineoen »

Great skin! :)

Only problem I'm having is that when I look at the "played now" list, I can beraly see the song who is playing because of the white text is very simular to the other songs in the list..

And I would like the song info bar to be a bit bigger.. :D
Valeriano

Post by Valeriano »

Since DreadM is no longer supporting/developing his Agora skins, I'm promoting Spotify (Wine) from weekend skin to full time skin. Red is too awesome.

I have 2 questions:

1 - How can I change the position of the player? Yes, I'm one of those odd people who like to have their players on the top of the screen and not on the bottom.

2 - Is it possible to, while moving the player around, allow it to resize horizontally so it won't take the whole width? I wan't MonkeyRok to keep "full height", but the player won't allow it!

Thanks!
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

You have to go into the player ini file and change the "DockLock" from 1 to 0. Then you can click and drag the player and it will go to the top. You may have to play with it a bit to get it inside MR.
Valeriano

Post by Valeriano »

rrfpacker wrote:You have to go into the player ini file and change the "DockLock" from 1 to 0. Then you can click and drag the player and it will go to the top. You may have to play with it a bit to get it inside MR.
Awesome, that worked like a charm. Thanks mate.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

rrfpacker wrote:You have to go into the player ini file and change the "DockLock" from 1 to 0. Then you can click and drag the player and it will go to the top. You may have to play with it a bit to get it inside MR.
I feel stupid, but I can't find "DockLock" in the MediaMonkey.ini file. :oops:
Am I missing something? :-?
--
The gpzbc