G-Monkey v1.1.0.0 /v1.2.0.0[MM4] (01.10.2014)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Dmonkey

Re: G-Monkey v1.1.0.0 /v1.2.0.0[MM4] (01.10.2014)

Post by Dmonkey »

G-Monkey_PS v.12

very beautiful skin - from the dark skins it is the very best so far

there is just one thing i wanted to change:

i use fullscreenplayer all the time

1. Status Bar Text: - bigger fontsize (20) - alignment to the right

2. time font in Player Bar (left and right): bigger fontsize 20 - black background and white font color
(how much time a song is playing and how much time is left)

i read everything available how to edit skins - wiki - forums - but my alterations did not work, i failed ... i used theme7 as editor

can someone help me out, what to do?
SqueeZen

Post by SqueeZen »

Just want to say : perfect skin, always compatible with the latest version (4.1.18.1852).

I have only a small problem with viewing the Downloads section of MediaMonkey. Here's a screenshot:

Do you know how to change colors of the lines (dark and white) to make them more readable? I have never skin MediaMonkey before (because your work is already perfect) but I would gladly understand how to do it!

Thanks! :wink:
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Skins are double compressed to get to background image:
1. use 7Zip/WinRAR/... to extract Skin Archive .MSZ (Suggest that you extract it into separate folder eg. "Skins\My G-Monkey\")
2. after you extract .MSZ in MMW you should have new skin selection "My G-Monkey" you can use
3. in extracted folder you should clearly have background image for that skin that you can edit and replace with your own

Second way to do that is to change backgrounds for MMW overall by going to Tools -> options -> Skins and add your background images.

Third way is to use http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.php/ThemeEditor on extracted .MSKN and change font colors for thing you need.

Happy Monkeying!
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
AzureIP

Play / Pause inverted in G-Monkey_PS 1.2 mini player

Post by AzureIP »

Hi,
In the mini player of the design G-Monkey_PS 1.2 the play and pause button is inverted. So it displays play while it is playing and pause while it is paused. Please invert.
AzureIP

Post by AzureIP »

Hi,
I can't access the mini layer anymore. The button on the upper left corner disappeared.
And please invert the pause play icon in the miniplayer. It's confusing because the whole world uses it the other way around.