RC1: Bug saving album arts to mp3 tags

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

RC1: Bug saving album arts to mp3 tags

Post by Cron »

Still having this bug with new RC1. MM doesn't save correctly the album arts in mp3 tags. I've had this problem in all alphas an betas.

When i try to save an album art to a group of mp3, MM only saves it to one mp3. The rest of them have the pic of "no album art" like cover (the CD with a note).

Post by Cron »

Well, more information. This happen if i add the cover in the properties: Album art tab, add, and marking "Apply to all selected tracks".

If i select all tracks and drag and drop the cover to the "Album art" box, MM saves it correctly to all mp3.

Post by Cron »

No, drag and drop doesn't work. Sometimes MM saves the album art to all mp3, or only to 3, or only to 1... Does what it wants. Please, fix this.
durden999uk

Post by durden999uk »

I have this as well - it seems to be fairly random for me though. Sometimes art is tagged to multiple files okay, sometimes just one, with the rest having the 'no album art' pic tagged, and sometimes all the tags stay blank. Is there anything I can provide to shed some light on this? (I am running Vista Home Premium with the latest build of MM3, btw).
gab

Post by gab »

I have the same issue as well. And it is also random.