Magic node to count number of words in artist name?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

baker

Magic node to count number of words in artist name?

Post by baker »

Hello all. I want to remove the word "The" from those artists with long names. Is it possible to create a MN that would show me only artists with x number or more words or characters in their name? Thx.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Code: Select all

Artists with more than 30 characters (including spaces)|SQL Filter:Length(Songs.Artist) > 30\<Artist>

Artists with more than 5 words|SQL Filter:Length(Songs.Artist) - Length(Replace(Songs.Artist, ' ','')) > 5\<Artist>
baker

Post by baker »

Thx ZvezdanD but it's not working. I get an error stating "Undefined function LENGTH in expression". I tried it with both MN 1.3b and Modified MN in both 2.5598 and 3.01. Any other ideas?
Bex

Post by Bex »

They only work with MM3. Get ZvezdanD's latest version of the script and you should be fine.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
baker

Post by baker »

Ah that works. Thx Bex.
baker

Post by baker »

Is it possible to add a filter that would show only artists that begin with the word "The"? Thx.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Artists with more than 30 characters (including spaces)|SQL Filter:Length(Songs.Artist)>30 and Songs.Artist like 'the %'\<Artist>

Artists with more than 5 words|SQL Filter:Length(Songs.Artist) - Length(Replace(Songs.Artist, ' ',''))>5 and Songs.Artist like 'the %'\<Artist>
Not tested...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts