Adding buttons to a script ?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

-SuperFunk-

Re: Adding buttons to a script ?

Post by -SuperFunk- »

Thank you,
I will check it after the weekend then, I hope it makes things easier! :D
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

onenonymous wrote: I'm working on an update to my Right Click for Scripts (link is in my signature) that will allow you to create a toolbar button for any of the scripts available off my Right Click menus. I think the 3 scripts you mentioned would be in that category. I'm hoping to have first beta done to post this weekend. If all you want is Right Click access to those scripts, then my script will do it. If you want a button, then wait for my update.
~One
Now that is interesting, I hope when you get it up and running you will also include this update in Right Click 4 Reports?? :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

When doing this you need to be careful of some of the events and stuff - someone tried to add a button to my "Previewer" script using an external script and all of the buttons broke! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

nynaevelan wrote:Now that is interesting, I hope when you get it up and running you will also include this update in Right Click 4 Reports?? :wink:

Nyn
of course... :-)
trixmoto wrote:When doing this you need to be careful of some of the events and stuff - someone tried to add a button to my "Previewer" script using an external script and all of the buttons broke! :)
Shouldn't be a problem, but I'll make sure. The buttons I create will work essentially the same way as my right-click menus. So if it works there, it will work from a button.
Thx!