Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

aidan_cage

Re: Monkey Rok 4.0 [MM2+3]

Post by aidan_cage »

well, I must have been half asleep. I will not admit to idiocy!
thanks everyone.. :oops:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@cadmanmeg - thanks!

@Nebbin - the exclude artists list should work for any of the seed modes. However, it doesn't currently remove artists from a list of multiple - I'll make sure it works like this in the next version. How would you specify which of the multiple artists to use? Are you thinking of an option that says "use first only" or something like that?

@aidan_cage - there is no EXE file for version 4.0 as this version is only available for MM3 in an MMIP file.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
mohikaani

Post by mohikaani »

More information links doesn't work on my vista x64. I can hear the click but nothing happens..

Could it be possible to add artist pictures on Biography section?
Windows 7 | MediaMonkey 3.2.0.1294
Dell Studio 1537 (Core 2 Duo T6400, 320GB HD, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 3450)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I might be able to add the artwork, yes. Any particular "more information" links not working for you, because they're working for me?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
mohikaani

Post by mohikaani »

trixmoto wrote:Any particular "more information" links not working for you, because they're working for me?
Noup. I haven't got any of them working. Although, other links works for me too.
Windows 7 | MediaMonkey 3.2.0.1294
Dell Studio 1537 (Core 2 Duo T6400, 320GB HD, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 3450)
Nebbin

Post by Nebbin »

trixmoto wrote:@Nebbin - the exclude artists list should work for any of the seed modes. However, it doesn't currently remove artists from a list of multiple - I'll make sure it works like this in the next version. How would you specify which of the multiple artists to use? Are you thinking of an option that says "use first only" or something like that?
Ah, I see... it was the multi-artists not being filtered which threw me. Thanks for the tip, and I'll just wait for the next version.

I'm not sure how I'd like to see specific artists seeded. Of course, it would be great to have the ability to toggle each of the multiple artists on or off (eg, a toggle button for each artist, allowing each to be selected for seeding purposes). Other options could include a drop down menu displaying each artist (hopefully allowing multiple selections, such as a tick beside each being used to seed); or as you stated, a simplified way could be an option to filter using only the first artist. Maybe you could even seed and cache the list based upon all artists, yet filter and only display the results for selected artists - would that help speed things up when changing criteria?

It would be nice to have the power to easily access which field is seeded, as well as which of the multiple artists/composers/album artists etc are available to seed further filtering, but I have not the first idea of how (if indeed possible) you would provide such functionality (like I described above) within the MonkeyRok script. I haven't thought this all through very clearly, so feel free to disregard at leisure :) I have to say though, that some kind of system to deal with multiples is highly desirable. Good luck, and I hope I haven't confused the issue further :-?
Well4

Post by Well4 »

Is MonkeyRok supposed to be showing information for tracks that are not in the library [e.g. in some other place in my hard drive or an external drive etc]? It never does and I'm wondering if there's a problem with my installation or it's a normal thing for it to ignore non-library tracks. Cheers.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Well4 wrote:it's a normal thing for it to ignore non-library tracks.
Yes it's true because not all information is in the tag-only, so MR is querying the database library.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

MR 4.0, MM 3.03.1183:

Something is going wrong when I set the options to display also track numbers in album details.
I want MR to show Track#, Title, Playcount, Rating and Length.

But it keeps adding the ArtistName to the list of displayed fields each time I change track or restart MM.
I is ticked in the options and the only way to not have the Artistname is to untick Show Track# also.

Any thought?
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Deadman36g

Post by Deadman36g »

mohikaani wrote:More information links doesn't work on my vista x64. I can hear the click but nothing happens..

Could it be possible to add artist pictures on Biography section?
Please do, that would be great.
Saiyavenger

Post by Saiyavenger »

Um, has anybody gotten a weird error like this?

It makes it impossible to close Mediamonkey without the Task Manager when that pops up.
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Unfortunately, your screenshot hides the bit that displays the error. Makes it difficult to troubleshoot. If it happens again, try to move the smaller window before you take a screenshot so we can see what the actual error is.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Saiyavenger

Post by Saiyavenger »

spacefish wrote:Unfortunately, your screenshot hides the bit that displays the error. Makes it difficult to troubleshoot. If it happens again, try to move the smaller window before you take a screenshot so we can see what the actual error is.
See, that's just the thing. I can't move the boxes at all. They keep coming, no matter what I do. And there's no way to stop em at all, other than to go into Task Manager and shut the whole thing down.

It's impossible to get a screenshot without those boxes there. It should have a "line" number that's visible, though. Maybe that can help?
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Do you have any other scripts installed? When does the error occur (start up, track change, etc.)?
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Saiyavenger

Post by Saiyavenger »

Well, upon further review, it seems to be a different script. Possibly the inline lyrics one... On any note, it isn't MonkeyRok, so... Yeah!

Thanks for the help, guys.