Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

itsmigel

Re: Eclipse Skin v1.4.3 (2008-09-03)

Post by itsmigel »

I am sorry for my bad English, how to do the field "Genre Key (Search)" with a tree structure, as on an image?
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

This you can make with MagicNodes
itsmigel

Post by itsmigel »

thank you!
Jagged

Post by Jagged »

----
Last edited by Jagged on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Jagged wrote:Green and Wretched, just in time for Halloween.

Jagged's Green Eclipse

(No mmip, no zip, or installer, just drop in appropriate folder by hand.
The default path is C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Skins)
Screenshot?
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Jagged

Post by Jagged »

----
Last edited by Jagged on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jagged

Post by Jagged »

----
Last edited by Jagged on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Thanks for the screenie. Looks sweet! :)

Oh, no! Now we need a MR skin to match! :o :lol:
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Jagged wrote:Green and Wretched, just in time for Halloween.

Jagged's Green Eclipse

(No mmip, no zip, or installer, just drop in appropriate folder by hand.
The default path is C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Skins)
I do hope you asked you asked DreadM for his permission before posting your modified skin...
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

@Jagged:

green / black themes i like,
but maybe the next time when you post a mod. of other autor`s skins you should spend more time in checking out if anything is ok.
For my taste the border lines from the theme and player should be more green and the menus could have more contrast, but your right it's a matter of taste.
You can be shure that I need more than 12 hours to create a skin like this one and it would be good if you would show a bit more respect for other people's work , and to ask before you post a skin don't hurts!!! :wink:
I also ask Morten when i posted the first version of Eclipse because I use his WMP11 engine in the beginning!
What you mean with "I don't care, if DreadM doesn't mind?"
Well, actually I don't care, but think: this is a community in which people should show respect to each other and communicate together, because thats the way monkeys do.
type3me

Post by type3me »

I absolutely love the Eclipse skin. It's so well done and beautiful. I have some performance problems, however.

There is a significant lag when using the Eclipse skin. For example, when opening the property page of a song, it will take almost 30 seconds to load before the page finally loads completely. Also, when restoring the player from a minimize, the player visibly loads panel-by-panel slowly.

Strangely enough, these problems do not occur in the White Eclipse version nor any other skin that I have installed. In those skins, the property page opens under 1 second, and the entire player window will restore quickly all at once (instead of panel-by-panel)

I have Eclipse 1.4.3 and MM 3.0.3.1183.

Thanks!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks type3me,
This is strange because i thougt i fix this problem shadowscott post before some pages,are you shure you run 1.4.3.?
Eclipse and Eclipse white have the same Images just different colors,the only thing that make this faster is to work with the default tabs and backround (non colored)If you don't know how to do you can P.M. me.
What player version you run? normal,slim,small
What you mean with : loads panel-by-panel slowly.
I look what i can do with the player problem.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

what was the green eclipse, dudes?
don't be skinner haters
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

aidan_cage wrote:what was the green eclipse, dudes?
don't be skinner haters
same skin just black and green in color.

so it was basicly a recolor of dreadm's skin.

nice idea to learn with but they should have changed everything in the images and made a different skin.

not just recolor dreadm's and post as their own. i hope they come back with a new skin they created all their own.
but i don't think they will most people tend to get mad when they get yelled at for doing something they did not know shouldn't be done, then they go away and don't come back, which is a shame on this matter, but we here at mediamonkey's skinning group do not want copy cat skins. and do not want a bunch of recolors we already have enough recolors and hardware or software copy cat designs. now i see lots of those skinners are making attemps to make new styles of skins all their own, and that is great.
maybe petrcbr's wysiwyg update to the skinning engine will help in getting new designs made.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

well, it was posted within the original skin's thread, so it wasn't like he was starting a whole new thread for his original skin idea. Pretty harsh scene, and it was probably a nice recolour that won't ever get done again. I don't mind any new changes to old skins, especially as nothing new is happening around here elsewise. I would love for someone to take on updating the Shiny Monkey skin I threw together from other people's work to MM3. I don't have the time or patience right now, and certainly wouldn't come down heavy handed on anyone that did. I guess some people feel strongly about their legacy as skinners. If dreadm were to release a version of his skin that was recoloured green, we would all know that he was just copying what this other guy had already done. This kind of means that there will never be a green version of this skin anymore, which is kind of sad.