Cue Reader 5.6 - Updated 20/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Cue Reader 5.2 [MM2+3]

Post by trixmoto »

Can you give me an example of what is not working?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
seeheng

Post by seeheng »

Hi
Thanks for your quick reply, and the wonderful scripts you provided.

I listen to chinese FLAC, and here's a sample:

PERFORMER "刘德华"
TITLE "真我的风采"
FILE "真我的风采.flac" WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "真我的风采"
PERFORMER "刘德华"
INDEX 01 00:00:00

when I tried to play the file, CueReader responded with an error "CueReader: Unknown command in cue sheet: xx", where xx is some random ascii characters.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'll take a look and try to get this resolved in the next version. :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
seeheng

Post by seeheng »

Thanks!
Rich 81

Post by Rich 81 »

Hello all!!!
I originally posted this msg in the need help section but bex redirected me here. Im having a bit of trouble using trixmotos cue reader script.

I have it installed okay as it is showing up on the Options menu as cue reader settings and also on the file to edit node as cue reader with all my cue files showing as being correct.

Now to the problem, When i open a album/file which uses a cue file the cue reader window opens but i get an error message saying "Cue Reader:File Not Found In Cue sheet". The file album playsback fine but there is nothing in the cue reader window at all.

Something to note is i made the files in Exact audio copy. Using the action "copy image and create cue sheet" which i read elsewhere on here would give me one large gapless file with all the original cue points found on the original cd which is what i need as i listen to salot of mixed DJ sets. Im quite a new user of the mighty mm and have to say its brilliant especially with all the scripts & skins etc and have became a lifetime user. Im slowly getting the hang of things so any info i give take it with a pinch of salt. :lol:
Thanks in advance to anyone able to help!!!!
Running media monkey 3.0.6 gold member. Scripts i use tagging inconsistencies, cue reader 5.2 and advance duplicate find and fix.
seeheng

Post by seeheng »

I think you need to ensure that the music file specified by the "FILE" command exists.

For example, my cue file contains the following

FILE "真我的风采.flac" WAVE

You need to make sure the flac file exists.

SeeHeng
Rich 81 wrote:Hello all!!!
I originally posted this msg in the need help section but bex redirected me here. Im having a bit of trouble using trixmotos cue reader script.

I have it installed okay as it is showing up on the Options menu as cue reader settings and also on the file to edit node as cue reader with all my cue files showing as being correct.

Now to the problem, When i open a album/file which uses a cue file the cue reader window opens but i get an error message saying "Cue Reader:File Not Found In Cue sheet". The file album playsback fine but there is nothing in the cue reader window at all.

Something to note is i made the files in Exact audio copy. Using the action "copy image and create cue sheet" which i read elsewhere on here would give me one large gapless file with all the original cue points found on the original cd which is what i need as i listen to salot of mixed DJ sets. Im quite a new user of the mighty mm and have to say its brilliant especially with all the scripts & skins etc and have became a lifetime user. Im slowly getting the hang of things so any info i give take it with a pinch of salt. :lol:
Thanks in advance to anyone able to help!!!!
Rich 81

Post by Rich 81 »

seeheng wrote:I think you need to ensure that the music file specified by the "FILE" command exists.

For example, my cue file contains the following

FILE "真我的风采.flac" WAVE

You need to make sure the flac file exists.

SeeHeng
Thankyou see heng i had just found it out after a bit of messing around i think what happend originally is i tagged the files with EAC. Then when i added to monkeys libray i changed some of the tag fields to include the word GAPLESS for my reference which caused auto organize to change the file name so the info in the cue file no longer matched up. Now i have edited the cue file asyou mention above everything is perfect and i have learned something very usefull having never understood cue files before. No more gaps in my mixtapes yeeeaaahhh!!! :D
Thanks SeeHeng and big thanks to trixmoto also very cool script :)
Running media monkey 3.0.6 gold member. Scripts i use tagging inconsistencies, cue reader 5.2 and advance duplicate find and fix.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm glad you like the script. In future if you rename your tracks using MM (with this script installed) the cuesheet FILE command will also be updated. :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

And that's a killer feature! :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
olafbj

Post by olafbj »

hmm when I've installed the cue reader, and try using it, the cue reader window comes up but goes away shortly thereafter. and there pops up a window titled Internet Explorer, and it says "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of this page.Do you want to allow this action?" I click Yes, but it doesnt matter, the cue reader window doesnt show up again. FYI I'm running Windows XP SP3.

*edit1*
I also noticed the cue reader is installed under Extensions :o

*edit2*
solved the problem with little reading ;)

"N.B. You will need the Internet Explorer security setting "Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" set to at least prompt if not enable (otherwise you will get the error messge "ActiveX component can't create object: 'SongsDB.SDBApplication' ") - this is all the script is doing, connecting to MM."

:lol: :D :roll:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, that'll do it. Any script you install with an MMIP will appear in the Extensions, that's the idea, so you can uninstall them easily.
Rich 81

Post by Rich 81 »

trixmoto wrote:Thanks, I'm glad you like the script. In future if you rename your tracks using MM (with this script installed) the cuesheet FILE command will also be updated. :)
Bex is spot on that will be a superb feature i will keep a look out for the updates. Keep up the impressive work im now off to try some more of your scripts. :D
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This feature is already in the script!! :)
Rich 81

Post by Rich 81 »

8) :D Trixmoto you work fast my freind i have just re-installed from your site again. Started monkey up edited a few tags and bang cue file updated accordingly AWESOMENESS INDEED !!!!!! :lol:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :D