Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Nessy

Re: Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

Post by Nessy »

No no ^^

When you look at the first picture you see the red frames. That Icons are what I mean.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

I think he/she wants to know how to get the Eclipse style icons instead of the default ones, RC. :)

Nessy, are you using MM3.1?
Stop Button Freak
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Nessy you need MM 3.1 to show them automatically when you change skins,
or if you use MM3.0 you can take the icon folder from skinfile and copy into MM Iconfolder,but this maybe overwrite other icons.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. and thanks vyper for the added kick in the head.

but its like dreadm said you need mm3.1 to get the icons to show automaticly if the skin author has put the icons in the skin. and i think dreadm did put them in the skin so they should show for you. but you should do as he said and update to mm 3.1.0.1256 its the stable released version.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Nessy

Post by Nessy »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Nessy you need MM 3.1 to show them automatically when you change skins,
or if you use MM3.0 you can take the icon folder from skinfile and copy into MM Iconfolder,but this maybe overwrite other icons.

Thank you, works great ^^
eraldcoil

Post by eraldcoil »

Hi DreadM,

have to say, this is one of the best skins I have seen so far. Your hard work on this really shows.. Amazing work.
I have a question though about the Small Player version. I have no idea about scripting, so I dont even know where to start going about this; but would it be possible to change the info being displayed in the player? Like for example,instead of the track length, it would show the grouping for the song instead?
Actually if possible, I would also want to put mood and year as well so I can see at a glance if the track is missing any info..

Because of valuable screen space, I cant have a wide area to display all the columns in the song list, so thats why am crazy about your design.
Can you help me out? (I know there is a script now to display song info, but your player has it all framed out nicely that it just looks so good)
thank you!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks eraldcoil

Infos can be change,you don't have to know scripting.

but just this infos can be shown:

%A – Artist
%R – Album artist
%L – Album
%S – Song
%P – Playlist position
%I – Song position
%H – Song length
%J – Time to play
%G – Genre
%C – Author
%U – Custom1
%V – Custom2
%W – Custom3
%E – Songs file extension
%F – Filename
%Y – Year
%T – Song order
%B – Bitrate
%M – Songs BPM
%D – Temporary order

Available in Alpha 5 and newer builds;
%Cn - custom field (n must be between 1 and 5)
%PC - current track in playlist
%PT - total tracks in playlist

You have to open the skin.msz with a zip prog.(7Zip)and than the Player.ini with an text editor , make your changes and zip again as .msz file.

more infos at Media Monkey 3.x Skinning Reference
flux

Post by flux »

As you can see, when the small player 'clicks' to the edge, there is a 1 pixel gap along the edge. Not a huge deal, but something that would make us OCDs feel much better to see fixed in the next update.

While I'm posting, just wanted to tell you you are doing an awesome job with these skins, and to keep up the good work.

Post by 22042791 »

One question plz... Where can I find the previous/next button in this skin?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

22042791 wrote:One question plz... Where can I find the previous/next button in this skin?
They appear right next to the play button when you mouse-over it.
--
The gpzbc
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Hi Dread:

I've come back to Eclipse after a while away, but there is one tiny little thing, the time on the player is not large enough to display for audiobooks that are larger than two digits, or 99 minutes. This is just a minor annoyance but it would be nice to be able to see the full time played.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Hi Nyn ,sorry i got no track's who are longer than 99 minutes ,but i look inside the Player.ini and there is enough place to show 6 digits in the timedisplay object.
Please can you open the player ini and change (TextMask=%I=mm:ss) to this (TextMask=%I= mmm:ss) in [timedisplay]and tell me if it works or not,otherwise i must make the timedisplay larger and Title info shorter.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Yes Dread that fixes it.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Thanks Nyn,will be fixed in the next release.
moksu

Post by moksu »

thanks very muck