Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 5.1 - Updated 24/03/2010

Post by trixmoto »

I'll see what I can do about allowing .png instead of .gif images - this should be possible. If you email me (richardpaullewis.AT.gmail.DOT.com) the new skins files then I'll take a look and try to fix anything that's needed to make it work. The blank window could be one of the known issues that I've already got on my list though.

By the way, I'm not suggesting that I'll never update the skins, or that I won't add any new ones in the future, it's just that at the moment I'm struggling to find as much time as I would like to work on my scripts (and some ideas I've got for new ones!) so I'd prefer to focus the time I do have on the functional side of things. :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Crap.
Last week I couldn't the first position tab to work, and then DreadM suggested changing from a non-tab skin and back to get it working again. Since doing that, MR has been working fine... until today. Now all of a sudden, none of the tabs except the first tab will work. I tried switching to a non-tab skin and back again, but that did not work. I'm confused. :-?
Perhaps it is related to the bug that Trixmoto is already aware of?
--
The gpzbc
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Do you have the sections for the other tabs closed/collapsed in non-skinned version?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Yes, I did.
I just switched back to a non-tab skin and expanded all of the sections. Then I switched back to a tab skin and sure enough, all of the external panels are functional again.
I obviously do not understand this bug. :-? But it is working now.
Thanks for your help.
--
The gpzbc
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

If you close sections in a non-tab skin then a tabbed skin cannot open them, that appears to be the bug. If ever you can't access tabs, go to a non-tab version and open them all. I should be working on this script again in the next week or two, but the list has become long again so I don't know how long it'll be until I can release it.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Are you against releasing partial updates, Trix? No problem if you are, I'm just curious. :D
Stop Button Freak
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Thanks for the tip.
--
The gpzbc
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well I prefer not to as they tend to break more than they fix, and especially with this script there are translators and skinners to consider if I make lots of releases that affect them. I might try to fix the smaller issues and release that before I start on the bigger issues.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Lovely update, its working very well for me.

Couple of questions though:

1. I think I probably know the answer to this, but is there a way to incorporate a link to an artist's myspace page in the "More information" section? (These get updated with news and new songs by the artists themselves, which gives something different to last.fm)

2. Is it possible to rearrange the order of the (non-tabbed) sections?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

trixmoto wrote:... with this script there are translators and skinners to consider if I make lots of releases that affect them ...
Of course! I should have thought of that! :oops:

Thanks. :)
Stop Button Freak
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Benn - thanks :)
1) I've added this to my list, I'll see what I can do.
2) You can modify the order by editing the "skin.html" file and moving the relevant <div> sections around.

@Vyper - no worries - like I say I might put out a small release with changes that don't affect translators/skinners if I can.
markstuartwalker

Post by markstuartwalker »

I've just started using this script and I think that it's great. Thank you for enhancing my listening experience.

One small fault ... I have a multimedia keyboard (built in volume/stop/play/next/prev buttons). I use this alot to control MM while doing other things. However with MonkeyRok now having the focus it causes an exception when I use the next or prev buttons.

Is this a fault within the script or an MM problem?

Mark
Windows 7,8 / Ubuntu 13.10 / Mavericks 10.9 / iOS 7.1 / iTunes 11.1
iTunes plugin (d_itunes & itunes4) http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=45713
Running MM under Mac OS X with Wine http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=58507
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Hmmm, I doubt there's anything at the script level that I could do to resolve this. Might be something the developers need to look at. Do you have this problem with other panel scripts?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Maybe trying to set them as global hotkeys fixes this.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

I can't reproduce any problem with Media Keys when MonkeyRok has focus.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.