3.2.2.1298 Feedback

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Eric-

3.2.2.1298 Feedback

Post by Eric- »

Hello,

This version works correctly for me under Windows 7 X64 using an iPod Touch 32 GB and IOS 4

Thanks a lot !
Zoë

Re: 3.2.2.1298 Reporting

Post by Zoë »

Testing with my iPhone4, seems to sync okay.

Only issue is that my album art doesn't appear to be showing up on my iPhone, both copy to folders & copy to track tags are selected in device config. This is the first time I've used MM to sync with an external device, so might just be my own stupidity & not even be related?
JustinKL

Re: 3.2.2.1298 Feedback

Post by JustinKL »

THANKYOUTHANKYOU,
Syncs Perfect with itouch OS4. Yeah! Media Monkey is the greatest. I hated the last few weeks using itunez.

Post by Guest »

Syncs now! However no album art. Using Ipod Touch 8GB.
Benne

Post by Benne »

iPhone 3G with ios 4: Sync works perfect (inclusive Coverart)
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

iPhone 4 with OS 4 (8A293) / Mediamonkey 3.2.2.1298 / Windows 7

Sync for music works fine, but no cover art shows on the iPhone. I have tried selecting the "sync all album art to track folders" and "copy album art to track tags" options when configuring the device profile, but no luck. I tried for albums with one cover art as well as albums with multiple cover art.

Any thoughts?

PS it would be great for Mediamonkey to transfer the album art tagged as "cover (front)" as the cover, rather than the album art which is at the top of the list in the album art properties!
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3

Post by Guest »

Sync seemed to work fine with my ipod touch 3gen running ios4.01, 32mb. I'm not sure I had any new album art, so I can't be sure whether it is transferring correctly. I'll check that out. I agree with others about how nice it is to have this beta--I feel like I can breathe freely again!

David
dkstott

Post by dkstott »

all music & album art transfers perfectly on my Itouch 32G using Itune 9.2 and OS4 with windows XP

I do notice that during the last track, the transfer time seems longer.

I have not upgraded to Itunes 9.2.1 or the updates to the OS

nice job!!

Dave
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

Ok.... I'm going to try one last thing before I go all ranting about what isn't happening with this new 3.2.2. version...

Whomever is getting those bug crash "This message has been sent successfully" messages must see about 200+ from me (koconnell@gmail.com) already.

Its crashing on EVERYTHING I do..

Windows 7 Ultimate.
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00ghz
32 bit OS
1.00 GM ram

My music is synced to a SATA networked \\UNC\ path..

I have a library of about 66k songs...

Its just crashing on EVERYTHING..

I have a bunch of "plug ins" and add-ons... (oops there goes another "ERROR DING" brb to close and send THAT ONE...)..(most recent is crashing on trying to CONFIGURE DEVICE on the Iphone)..

I am going try and remove all the plug ins and add ons, and see if that changes everything and reinstall them one by one.

Is anyone reading those "messages" being sent.... does that capture the debug files?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Close MM, rename the scripts folder and start, this should start with out the addons. Program Files/MediaMonkey/Scripts
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

hmmm.. ok.. tried all of that.. renaming the entire MM directory from Program Files, and reinstalling 3.2.2 with the newer iphone dll posted under this thread... it seems to crash LESS,... but still is crashing. Me thinks this is memory related... 1gb can't handle a 42" LG tv screen, Windows 7, AND 66 thousand songs on a network share.

What do you all think?

More memory should help/fix? or shouldn't matter that much?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

A debug log might show what's wrong. Follow these instructions: http://mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69 but use the debug version posted in the beta forum: http://mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 17#p264517
linco

Post by linco »

Yes! Thank You!

Works for me on my iPad. I still have some album art issues: the right album's art isn't connecting with the right music, but it is an old issue and probably embedded on my computer.
MaFt

Post by MaFt »

Kevinowpb wrote:Me thinks this is memory related... 1gb can't handle a 42" LG tv screen, Windows 7, AND 66 thousand songs on a network share.

What do you all think?
you're using the absolute minumum for Windows 7!!! some more RAM would likely make a huge difference with the whole system, not just with mediamonkey!

MaFt
http://maft.co.uk
pwykes

Post by pwykes »

Music uploaded to my iPad fine, however somehow it corrupted some of the video thumbnails of videos I purchased from iTunes. In one case, a video thumbnail was replaced with a random album cover. In another case, just the bottom half of the video thumbnail was replaced with an album cover, which was very strange.