Google+

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

trixmoto

Google+

Post by trixmoto »

Has anyone checked out Google+ yet? If anyone's got an invite they want to share with me, feel free to PM me! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Sizzly

Re: Google+

Post by Sizzly »

Ditto that! I want to try their audio stream function! Desperately.
Rob
DJ Sizzly
http://djsizzly.com
Sizzly

Post by Sizzly »

Hey, Trixmoto! What's your email address. I have instructions for you!
Rob
DJ Sizzly
http://djsizzly.com
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks everyone, I now have Google+ :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
tnelson

Post by tnelson »

I like the idea of friend circles though the comparison to Facebook would be inevitable, I like how they made it more professional with the incorporation of other google services.

Circles lets you choose a pool of friends for which posts are geared towards. It is an ingenious design because not all your updates, would be for everyone and you are now able to choose who has access to it.
davidkk

Post by davidkk »

I am using Google+ and found myself so easy and comfortable on it. I think we should wait for some time to share this matter and can not underestimate facebook popularity. But just one I like to say we got a good social networking site in terms of Google +
davidchatman

Post by davidchatman »

I was somewhat surprised to see that Google Plus One entries are now appearing in SERPs in addition to the original posts. I thought it was perhaps because I was signed in to my Google account, but after signing out and repeating the search, the attached image is what I saw.

I did a search for this publication of Google Plus One entries in SERPs and could not find it mentioned anywhere. Has anyone else spotted this?
mrdk31

Post by mrdk31 »

Google+ has many tricks.

One good thing about Google Plus is that you don't need apps (Google plus does not allow any third party access of its API) to share your Google+ *stream on Facebook.

First, create a new circle in your G+ profile and add your Facebook mobile upload email in the circle.

Simply add that circle when sharing any post from the Google plus stream.

Post by Guest »

i used it to promote my site,but sometimes i open it ,the browser stop here
firionicable

Post by firionicable »

Google+ is like Facebook a few years before when we are still on Friendster. After a couple of years maybe, we are going to leave FB and transfer with all our friends to Google+.
jmsmrtn98

Post by jmsmrtn98 »

I think all of Facebook's limitations were perfected in Google+. That's why Facebook is trying to reinvent itself now that Google+ is doing very well despite its slow growth when it comes to active users.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously Image
lohimm

Post by lohimm »

i think competitions is always good for the user, facebook has to improve itself now. but somehow google+ seems to have lost some of its initial momentum of new registrations.