Genre Finder 5.0 - Updated 05/08/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Xing

Re: Genre Finder 4.9 - Updated 25/02/2011

Post by Xing »

dancindazed wrote:Thanks for the great scripts, and I appreciate the work (even on this one) but the genres it pulls from are just as much of a mess as the user's genres already are if they need this script. Example: I have about 20,000 songs. My genres are basically useless to me. I haven't been keeping them up or paying attention to what they rip as, and I ended up with about 950 different genres. So I cleared them (as I said they're useless to me now so I had nothing to lose) ran this script, and I ended up with about 1,100 different genres including many with only one song, and some of them weren't even genres, such as "epic win" and just the letter 'a'. Also many of your songs will end up with decades as the genre, (90s, 80s etc). Not the point of the genre field. So while it's a great script/idea, the database of genres from which it grabs is too convoluted. Still looking for a script that will write only the major genres, like you'd see in a record store. There's a reason they don't use too many sub genres in a record store.. because it doesn't help you organize anyways.
This is exactly what the whitelist/blacklist feature is designed for. There's a lot of information in this thread about how to use it as well as sample whitelists posted by some users.
Web Developer & Gamer
http://orboro.net/

Post by Guest »

AJ wrote:First of all, I want to thank Trixmoto for this script, as well as for all the others he made available to all of us.

I think this script can be just what I am looking for, if only I can ever learn to use it correctly. I think I need help.
I named my custom fields "genre" hoping I can use them to tag my songs with different genres or even different "levels" of the same genre. For example, genre 1 would be rock, genre 2 would be southern rock and genre 3 could be classic rock. Or pop, or country...
How can I set up genre finder to fill them automatically? So far it keeps returning the same values, so I have "70's" in all 4 fields.
Here's what I am hoping it can do: fill the 1st field and then move on to the 2nd with a different value (or choice of genres) and so on.
Can it be done? And how?

Thanks in advance.
I think this python scripe would suit your needs.

lastfmtagextractor - http://code.google.com/p/lastfmtagextractor/
tim

Post by tim »

I'm having a small problem with this extension in that I sometimes get the same genre added twice but with capitalisation differences. this seems to cause Mediamonkey to display two separate entries for the genre within the genre tree, which is a bit ugly

here is a log showing the effect:

Code: Select all

12:38:55 Runmode:artists
12:38:55 Cache cleared...
12:38:55 Genre whitelist: Afropop,Ambient,Reggae,Country,Drone,Ambient Techno,Breakbeat,Chillwave,Disco,Downtempo,Dub Techno,Drum and Bass,Dubstep,Electro,Electropop,Electro House,Folktronica,Glitch,Grime,House,IDM,Minimal Techno,Synth Pop,Techno,Trance,UK Garage,Tape Music,Folk,Traditional Folk,Freak Folk,Indie Folk,Hip Hop,Industrial,Jazz,Latin,Pop,Baroque Pop,Dream Pop,French Pop,Indie Pop,Twee Pop,R&B,Funk,Motown,Soul,Noise,Spoken Word,Classical,World,Alternative Rock,Blues Rock,Britpop,Dance-punk,Emo,Glam Rock,Grunge,Hard Rock,Indie Rock,Krautrock,Math Rock,Metal,New Rave,New Wave,Post-Punk,Post Rock,Progressive Rock,Psychedelic Rock,Punk Rock,Riot Grrrl,Rock and Roll,Shoegaze,Ska,Slowcore,Surf Rock,Alternative=Alternative Rock,Blues=Blues Rock,Dnb=Drum and Bass,Folk%Rock=Folk,Indie=Indie Rock,Indie Folk=Folk,Punk=Punk Rock,Surf=Surf Rock,Twee=Twee Pop,Dance Punk=Dance-punk,Drum%Bass=Drum and Bass,Electro-house=Electro House,Hip-Hop=Hip Hop,Indie%pop=Indie Pop,Post-rock=Post Rock,Rnb=R&B,African=Afropop,Afrobeat=Afropop,Americana=Country,Big Beat=Breakbeat,Chamber Pop=Indie Pop,Contemporary%Classical=Classical,Fidget House=Electro House,Jungle=Drum and Bass,Liquid%Funk=Drum and Bass,Neurofunk=Drum and Bass,New Weird America=Indie Folk,Neoclassical=Classical,Post%Hardcore=Punk Rock,Rap=Hip Hop,Swing=Jazz,Trip%Hop=Downtempo,Ye%ye=French Pop
12:38:55 Suggestions...
12:38:55 Multiple values...
12:38:55 Artist seed field is Artist (ArtistName)...
12:38:55 @http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method=artist.getTopTags&api_key=6cfe51c9bf7e77d6449e63ac0db2ac24&artist=Chase+%26+Status
12:38:55 Genre 'Drum And Bass' is acceptable
12:38:55 Genre 'Dubstep' is acceptable
12:38:55 Genre 'Electronic' is not in whitelist
12:38:55 Genre 'Dnb' translated to 'Drum and Bass'
12:38:55 Genre 'Drum N Bass' translated to 'Drum and Bass'
12:38:55 Genre 'Liquid Funk' translated to 'Drum and Bass'
12:38:55 'British' match value (6) is below minimum (10)
12:38:55 'Breakbeat' match value (4) is below minimum (10)
12:38:55 'Drum'n'bass' match value (4) is below minimum (10)
12:38:55 'Jungle' match value (4) is below minimum (10)
12:38:55 Chase & Status - Blind Faith [Ft. Liam Bailey]: Genre=Drum And Bass; Dubstep; Drum and Bass
12:38:55 Clearing up...
12:38:55 Seconds:0.16
12:38:55 Queries:1
12:38:55 Sec/Query:0.16
12:38:55 Confirmation...
12:39:38 (Cancelled)
you can see both Drum And Bass & Drum and Bass are accepted. really minor thing that detracts slightly from what is my favourite extension. hopefully a fix is simple (or i've done something wrong in my whitelists!)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, the matching isn't case sensitive but the translations are, so adding "Drum And Bass=Drum and Bass" to the list should fix this, I think.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
tim

Post by tim »

i'd have thought that would be covered by the Drum%Bass=Drum and Bass entry?

anyway, what you said worked but only if I removed the main 'Drum and Bass' entry. this kind of makes sense, but now I can't remember why I needed the Drum and Bass entry in the first place! I'm certain there was a reason, but everything seems to be working ok so perhaps not...

thanks!

edit: in fact all i need is Drum%Bass=Drum and Bass, so it was just a case of removing the main entry in the end
dclark61

Post by dclark61 »

I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but I'll give it a shot:

If I use this tool to change the genre in an MP3 file, exactly where is the genre tag stored?

I find that after running this tool and seeing genres populated in MediaMonkey, if I then run MP3Tag and load the same file, MP3Tag shows the genre as blank.

Thanks in advance.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The script doesn't store it anywhere, it just tells MM of the new value. If you want it to be stored in the tags then you have to tell MM to synchronise the tags, either manually, or set it to do it automatically in the settings.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
dclark61

Post by dclark61 »

trixmoto wrote:The script doesn't store it anywhere, it just tells MM of the new value. If you want it to be stored in the tags then you have to tell MM to synchronise the tags, either manually, or set it to do it automatically in the settings.
So it's stored in MediaMonkey's database, then. Thanks.
skj88

Post by skj88 »

Perhaps this was answered earlier, but I haven't seen it...

I would like to know if I have a translation of 'Metal=%Metal%' and 'British Metal=British%Metal', will both genres get tagged if the script pulls 'British Heavy Metal'? It should hit with %Metal% as the tag contains 'Metal' but it should also hit with 'British%Metal'. Would both hit? Or does it perhaps go through the white list in order and it only goes with the first translation it finds? So if %Metal% was in the white list before 'British%Metal' only the %Metal% translation would be tagged. (I hoped I explained that well)

Thanks

SJ
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

It stops after the first one it finds, so you need to put them in order of priority or specificy. I think your translations are the wrong way round as well, the wildcards should be on the left.
tommycrock

Re: Genre Finder 4.9 - Whitelist list

Post by tommycrock »

Thanks very much to trixmoto for this amazing script. I've been putting together a white list, and in doing so searching for others. I thought others may appreciate a consolidated list of the whitelists presented in this thread so here it is:

Genre:
Small general list
Large lists inc. decades: 1, 2
Large customisable list inc. decades and locations
Very large list

Genre and mood:
Small genre and mood lists
Mid-size genre and mood lists

Mood :
Mood whitelist 1
Mood whitelist 2

Mood and Nationality list

Country list

And of course thanks to all of these white list creators (remember to read their notes!)
adamg

Post by adamg »

thanks for your many great scripts, this has been a great tool for my 35,000 library.

I rely mostly on a blacklist, accepting most of last.fm's tags while adding a value to my blacklist when i see a tag i don't like:

blacklist:

rock,love,girls with guitars,minus,duct tape mob,northumberland,concertina,new york,post hitching post,live8,kgrl,remix,spain,abba,in christ alone,minnesota,have seen live,celticchristian,alternative,r and b,american idol,adam,random stuff i like,Soundtrack,a capella,england,a r rahman,seen live,alan jackson,my country,holy hands,real life rhymes,40s,50s,60s,70s,80s,90s,00s,unknown,test,under 2000 listeners,Spotify,Tonio Anthony,funny,silvio passos,King Candy,Shanties,Jesus Movement,classics,slumdog millionaire,wv,absent element,underground hip hop,hip hop
however, i am trying to use the whitelist to translate values as i see them (both my blacklist and whitelist will continue to grow greatly as i venture on):

whitelist:

*+%missionary flows%=Christian Rap,%crossover%=Fusion,%worship=Praise & Worship,%cappella=Acappella,%songwriter=Singer Songwriter,rhythm%blues=R&B,%Rnb%=R&B,%christmas=Christmas,%video game music%=Video Game
But when i delete the above whitelist code and simply insert the following whitelist code:

*+%worship%=Praise & Worship
it doesn't seem to be translating properly (in either whitelist code.).
I think i have narrowed the break in translation (or where it stops working to the +.)
for example, i am trying to tag an artist that, on last.fm, is tagged: Christian; Worship; Celtic. When i run the GF, it stays Christian; Worship; Celtic and does not change to Christian; Praise & Worship;Celtic. I thought the *+ inserted at the beginning of the whitelist represented all tags are used in addition to the following translations after the +, which means it shouldve been changed to Christian; Praise & Worship; Celtic. I must be (or am I) doing something wrong?
Mediamonkey Lifetime since 2012
My favorite scripts:
RegExp Find and Replace by Zvezdan http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/RegExpReplace.htm
GenreFinder by Trixmoto http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... re-finder/
Earliest Release Date by wxdude http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=66766
MagicNodes by Zvezdan http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/MagicNodes.htm
Tagging Inconsistencies by Bex http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... istencies/
tommycrock

Post by tommycrock »

adamg wrote:I rely mostly on a blacklist
however, i am trying to use the whitelist to translate values
As I understand it, the script works with a blacklist OR whitelist only, not both at the same time. Trixmoto wrote somewhere that he couldn't fully understand the idea of both running at the same time (or something similar); sounds like what you want is a blacklist and a translation list (not that such a setting exists AFAIK), since the nature of the whitelist is it'll void anything that isn't on it (making the blacklist pointless).
adamg

Post by adamg »

Ok, thanks for your feedback. you were exactly right, i was wanting to use a blacklist with a whitelist translation field. I'll try sticking to using blacklist OR whitelist only.
Here's a Blacklist i accumulated from last.fm. I auto-tagged all 35k songs, then viewed the DB file and compiled this blacklist of the stupid or unwanted genres i did not want, then i deleted the genre field and RE-auto-tagged my library with this blacklist. it may be beneficial to someone. feel free to delete or add "genres" to the list. As far as i know, the code works fully.

00s Country,00s,0seen,10 Things I Hate About You,10s,116 Clique,1-800-hallelujah,2pac,2tone,40s,4ad,5 Minute Walk,50 Tyson,50s,5432fun,60s Pop,60s,70s Pop,70s,78rpm,80s Rock,80s Soul,80s,80's,90s,CCM,90s,Country,90s Dance,90s Emo,90s,90's,A Campire And A Tent And A Flashlight And Some Matches And A Tree And That River And My Glasses And A Spaceship And A Really Really Big Bear But The Bear Is Really Really Far Away,a capella,A Cappella Groups,A Cappella,A Little Bit Country,a r rahman,A Walk To Remember,abba,Ableton,absent element,AC A FOO,Academy Award,Accordeon,Acid Croft,Acousticindiefolk,Activist,Actor,Actors Who Played Musicians,Actors Who Sing,Actors,Actress,Actresses,Actriz,Actual Worship Songs,adam,aerotone,Africa,A-ha,Akam1sing Along,Akiko Yano,Alabama,Alabammy Girl Rock,alan jackson,Alben,Album,Albums I Own,All Exitos,Allboutguitar,Ally Christmas,Ally McBeal,Ally,Alt Pop,Alt-christian,alternative,Alt-folk,Amazing,Americain,American Idol 8,american idol,American,Anal-driven Fecalomatateus,Andra Taggningen,andre rieu,Anglophone,Angry,Anime Ost,Anime Soundtrack,Anticon,AOR,Aquecimento,Arabic,argentina,Arizona,Artists Formed In The Mid 80s,Asap Prod,Asthmatic Kitty,Athens,ATL,atlanta,Au,Auraladventures,aussie,austin,Authentic,Author Of Excellent Books,Awesome,Babyboi,Bacharach,Backstreet Boys,Balearic,Bands I Have Played In,Bands To Watch,Bands,Bangla,Banjo Love,Bard,Bashment,Bass Hero,bay area,Beachin,Bear,Beardy,Beat,beatles cover lennon mccartney,Beats,Beauf,Beautiful Song,beautiful,Bebe And Cece Winans,Bedroom Pop,Beer,Bennis Sahneschnitten,Bernd Cluever,Best Act Ever,Best Song Ever,Best,Bestival 2008,BEto Juara,Beyondwithin,Bicycle Music Festival,Big Boobs,Bigbeat,Bigtymemusicgroup,Billdean,Birmingham,BIRP,Bisexual Bridal Shower,Biz Markie,Bj,Björk,Black Wall Street,Black,Blackalicious,Block Entertainment,Bloodshot Records,Blue Note Records,Blue,Blues Guitar Women,Bluesclubka,Bob Dylan,Bollywood Soundtracks,Boobs,Bookmarked,Bootleg,Borat,Boston,Boys With Guitars,BPitch Control,brasil,Brass,brazil,Breaks,Breasts,Brick Squad,Brill Building Pop,Brill Building Sound,Brilliant,brit pop influence,British Folk Master,British Girls,Brooks And Dunn,Brutal Death Metal With Nordic Influence And Guest Vocalist Satan,Buena Vista Social Club,Buffalo,Buffy The Vampire Slayer,Buffy,Busty,C86,CA,California,Calm,Campus Crusade For Christ,Camryn,canada,Carpenters,Carter-cash,Cash Money Millionaires,Cash Money Records,Cash Money,Catchy,Catholic,Caulfield,C-bus,Ccm,Celtic Woman,celticchristian,Chancer,chanson francaise,Chanson Française,chanson,Chanteur De Droite,Cheap Trick,Check Later,Check Out,Checking Out,Cheesetastic,Chh,Chicago,Childhood,Chipmunk Vocalists,Chi-town,Choirs,Chris Leo,Chris,Christian & Gospel,Christian 1989,Christian Bands Small Enough To Own This Tag,Christian Calm,Christian Contemporaries,Christian Metal Early,Christian Music,Christian Woman,Cinderella,Classic,Classical>,Classical>Composer,classics,Classy Filth,Cold Meat Industry,Collaboration,College,Colorado,Columbus-ohio,Comforting,Composers,Computer,concertina,Conductor,Constellation,Contemporary Christian Music,Contemporary,Contemprorary Christian And Christian Rock,cool finds,Cool Stuff,Cool,Cornerstone,Country And Western,Country Divas,Country Favorites,Country Group,Country Singer,cover battiato,cover deep purple,Cowhat Bg,Cowhat Fav,Creative-commons,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Cretu,Crust,Cute,Da Best Mayne,Damian Marley,Damn His Music Is So Good,Danish Bands,Dannnnnnn,Dansk,Dark Shadows,Darkpsy,Das Kann Doch Jedem Mal Passieren,Dave Longstreth,David Bowie,David Ruis,Dayton,DC,Dead,Deathgrind,Deed It,Deep Voice,Def Jam,Def Jux,Delicious,Dentally Grill,Denver,desi,Detroit,Deutschrap,Deutschsprachig,Differenter,Dilated Peoples,Dime,Dimebag,Dipset,Dirty Dancing,Discofox,Discover,Discoverockult,Discovery,Disofox,Diss,DITC,Diva,Dixie,djembe,Djs,Doc Watson And Co,Doctor Demento,Donnie Darko,Dope Mc,Downloaded,Dreamgirls,Dreamy,Drjazzmrfunkmusic,Drone,DSBM,Dschungelbuch,duct tape mob,duran duran,Duyster,Dziecica,Early Baby Boomer,Early Music Performer,Earthy,East Bay,East Coast,Ebm,ECM,Economics,Ed Banger,Efy Music,Eighties,Eighties-pop,Elephant 6,Eminem,Emo Douche,Emusic,Encountered,Eng Dan And Jond Ford Coley,england,Epic,E-pop,Essehof,Eternal Love Yes,Ethnic,Etno,Exotica,Expect Candy Records,Extraordinary Band Names,Faith,Family Christmas,Fantastick And Groovical,Fashionclash,Fatboy Slim,Fav Album 2010,Fave,Favorite Artist,Favorite Artists,Favorite Bands,Favorite Female Vocalists,Favorite Voices,Favorite,Favorites,Favourite Artists,Favourite Songs,Favourite,Favourites,Feelings,Feini Feini,Female Singer For Jesus,Female,Fembot,Fictional Artist,Fife And Drum,Filipino,Film Music Composer,Final Fantasy,Fingerstyle,Fix Your Artist Tag,Flasdance,Flevo 2007,Florida,Flying Nun,Folk Rock Girls,Folk Usa,Folkloristik,folkrorica romana,Foreign Hip Hop,Forward Thinking,Four Guys With Guitars,Fox,francais,France,Freak Zone,French Reggae,Freshman,Friend Of Mine,Friend,From First To Last,FUCKING AWESOME,Fuga Da Arte,Full On,Fun,Funeral For A Friend,Funky Disco House,funny,Future Collective,Futuristic Swag,Futuristic,Gainesville,Gals,Game Developer,Game Music,Game Soundtracks,GANGBANG MUSIC,Gangsta,Gangstarap,Ganja Mu,Geek Rock,Geek,General Gospel,genius,Georgia,German Artists,Geto Boys,GG Anderson,Ghostbusters,Giant Douche,Gilmore Girls,girl groups,Girls Rock,girls with guitars,Gitarrenunterricht Berlin,Gladys Night And The Pipes,Glasgow,Glitch,Gnomedex,goa,God Of Wonders,Godly Girls,Gold In Yo Mouth,Gold Source,Golden Age Hip-hop,Golden Globe,Good Listening With Coffee,Good Music,Good Stuff,Gorgeous,Gospel Jams,Gotta Check It Out,Govorila Mama,Grammy Nominee,Grammy Winner,Grand Hotel Van Cleef,Grandaddy,Grateful Dead,Grease,Great Singer,Great Unknown Bands,Great Voice,Great Vox,Great,Greatest Country Artists,Grebo,Green Day,Greensboro,Greys Anatomy,Grey's Anatomy,Groovy,Guilty Pleasure,Guitar Guys,Guitare Manouche,G-Unit,Gute Laune Musik,Gute Laune Sonnendeck,Hakuna Matata,Halo,Hammond Organ,Hank Williams,Hanson,Happy Summer Days,Happy,Harlem,Has Balls,Hasidic Reggae,Hat Turned Sideways,Hate The Word But Thats Sweet,have seen live,He Deed It,Hear More,Hebo,Hello Project,Hidden Valleys,High Sierra,Hillsong,Hip Hop And Rap,Hip Hop Rap,Hip Hop Tuga,hip hop,Hip-hop-rap,Hippies Love It,Hippy,Historical Voices,holy hands,Holy Hiphop,Holy Hip-Hop,Home Collection,Homme,Homoerotic,Hoosiers,Hope-filled,Hosers,Hot,Hotel Cafe,Houston,Howard Stern,HTTP,Humorous,Hurdy-gurdy,Hyphy,I Love It,I Should Buy This,I Should Keep An Eye On This One,I Want Candy,I Want To Praise Jesus,Icarly,Idina Menzel,idm,Idol,Idols,in christ alone,In The Hills,Indiana,Indianapolis,Indie - Uk,Indie Rock Pop David Lean Tim Botsford Eric Szyslowski Alejandro Soini,indieana,Industrial Jungle Pussy Punk,Ingrid Michaelson,Initial D,Inne,instumental,Intoxicating,Ireland,Irish Country,Israeli,Italia,Italiani,Italo,Italo-disco,IWW,J Holiday,Jack Daniels,Jagjaguwar,Jamaica,James Bond,Jason Derulo,Jay Hawkins,Jazzy And Bossa,Jazzy,Jerry Garcia,Jesus Movement,Jesus,Jhk,Jim Brickman,John And Joan,John Coltrane,john peel,Johnny Cash,Johnnys Entertainment,Johnnys,Jon Foreman,Juggalo,Juice Crew,Julia Murney,Justus League,Kantele,Karlsruhe,Kavanagh,Kayahan,Keep An Eye On,Kentucky,kgrl,Kickin It Up,Kids,Kill Rock Stars,King Candy,Kingdombound09,Kiss Or Kill,Kiss,Kitsch,Kiwi,Kizomba,Klassiker,Klemperer,Klezmer,Koichi Domoto,Kot,Krauss Nashville Honky Tonk Acoustic Fleetwood Mac Broadway Chic Hip Fashion,La Punk,Ladyalicia Nanowrimo09,Landscape,Latter-day,Lawrence,Lay My Life Down,Lds Music,LDS,Le Havre,Leatherpeace,Lesser Known Yet Streamable Artists,LH,Library,LIL BOOSIE,Lil Wayne,LIL,Lilo And Stitch,Lindo,Lion King,Lisa Gerrard,Listen At Night In An Endless Repeat,Listen,Literary Reference,Live Music Archive,Live Performance,Live Worship,live8,location:us:pa:philadelphia,lo-fi,London Mambers,London,Long Lost Friend,Look Into,Lookin Like A Fool,Lord Of Candy,los angeles,Loud,Louisiana,love at first listen,Love This Song,love,Loverofgod1970,Luisterpaal,Lulz,Lunacom Space Station,Lunasa,Lusofonia,Luv That,Lyrical,Madera,Madonna,Magical,Maine,male,Manchester,Maranatha Singers,Masculine,Massachusetts,Masters,Matt Nathanson,Maynard,mediaeval,Melancholy Falling,Melodic Beauty,Melodic Crust,Memories,Memphis,Messianic,Metadisco,Metal Gear Solid 3,Metal Gear,Metroid,Mexico,Mf Doom,Miami,Michael W Smith,Michigan Local,Michigan,Mike Patton,Minimal,Minneapolis,minnesota,Minority Language,minus,Miroque,Mississippi,Mistagged,Mists Of Avalon,Mix,Mixery,Mixtape,Mixture Of Jazz And Funk,Mod,moderen country,Mondo Frinko,Monkees Related,Montreal,More Fucking House,Mormon,Most Underrated Artists,Moulin Rouge,Mountain,Movement Nashville,Moves Away From The Mic To Breathe In,Movie Score Composers,Movie Soundtrack,Moving,Mpb,Multiple Bands Under Blah Blah,Muncie,Muse Music,Music For Dad,Music For Jesus,Music For My Brother,Music For The Bridegroom,music,Musica Per Gente Che Non Sta Bene Di Testa,Musicologist,Musique Concerte,Muzik Mafia,My Country Selection,my country,My Goodies,My Radio,My Recent Discoveries,Myjukebox,Mystalgia,nacional,Napoli,Naptown,Nashville,National Socialistic Black Metal,National,Native Tongues,NDW,Nederlandstalig,Need To Check,Need To Rate,netaudio,Neue Deutsche Welle,Never Alone,new orleans,New School Hardcore,New School,New Stuff Through Myspace,New Waave,New Wave Of British Heavy Metal,New Weird America,new york,Nice,NICHOPOULOOZA,Nickelodeon,Ninja Tune,Nintendo,NKOTB,NL HipHop,No Depression,Non-artist,Norman Cook,Normandie,Norsk,North American Traditions,northumberland,Northumbrian,Not Bad,Nouvelle Star,Now Available On Last-fm Radio 07q2,Nu-metall,NWOBHM,NYC,Oakland,Oh Lord Have Mercy On Me,Ohio,Ok,Old Skool Hip-hop,Old Skool,Old,Oldschool Hip-Hop,Old-Timey,Olremix,One Tree Hill,Only God,Only The Best,Oon Kayny Kattomassa,OPM,Orange Humour,Original,OS GROUP,Ost,Ostrock,Other,Oulu,Outsider,Owl On Shoulder,Oxs,Pagan,Pantera,Paramore,Paranoid Disco,ParaParaParadise,Party Mucke,Party,Paul Budde,Pcgaming,Pennsylvania,People Who Make My World A Better Place For One Reason Or Another,Perfect Perfect Singer,Perfect,Philadelphia International,philadelphia,Pierre Bensusan,Pink Floyd Piano Adaptation,Pirillo,Planet Mu,Podcast,Podziemie,Polmo Polpo,Pop Life,Poprap,Portland ME,PortNawak,post hitching post,POTTERY WORDZ,Powerful,Pra,Primary,Prince,Prophetic,Protest,PS08,psytrance,Puerto Rico,Punk Liszaj Radio,Quannum,Queen Of Pop,Quirky,r and b,Radio Free Pittsburgh,random stuff i like,Rap And Hip-Hop,Rare,Rave,Raw Crust,RB,Reagge,Real Hip Hop,real life rhymes,Reba,Rebel Meets Rebel,recent faves,reggae brasileiro,Relax,Relaxing,Religious,Remake,remix,Remixes,Rent,Revelation Song,REVOLUTIONARY,Rickroll,Rnb Unit,rock en espanol,Rock Français,Rock Of Some Sort,rock,Rockadd,Rocky,Ross,Rusrap,RX,Sa,Saddle Creek,San Diego,San Francisco,Sara Bareilles,Saramix,Satire,Savage Life,Scaly,Scandinavian Girls,Schlager Aktuell,Schlager Deutsch Trash,Schlagerfox,Schlageroldies,Score,Scotland,Scratching,Scrubs,Sea Shanties,Seadawgg,Seattle,Seen Em Live,Seen In Concert,Seen Live Multiple Times,seen live,Selbyville,Selena Gomez,Self Development,Serbian,Sett Live,Seventies Pop,Seventies,Sexthpop,Sexy Lady,Sexy Sexy Sexy,Sexy Voices,Sexy,Shakira,Shanties,Shape Note,Shetland,Should Change His Name Back,Showtunes,Silverchair,silvio passos,Singing,Singsongsterwriter,Skiffle,Skylab Operations,Sleaze,Slinging Coffee,Slumberland Records,slumdog millionaire,Smoking Music,Snakes On A Motherfucking Plane,Snl,Soaking,Socialist,Soft And Slow,Solo Artists,Some Full Tracks,Song Ko To,Sonic Hispeed Omega,Sonic Hybrid Orchestra,Sonic,Soothing,Sophisti-Pop,soprano broadwayicon,Sounds Retro,Soundtrack,Soundtracks,Soundtracktolife,South Africa,Southern America Comedy,Southern Radio Comedy,Southern,Space,spain,Spechees,Sphere Of Hiphop,Spotify,St Louis,Staind  Fred Durst,Staind,Standard Recording,Star Trak,Star Trek,Star Wars,Stars Top Jams,Stax,stay close,Stefansonair,Stella,Steve  Wariner,Stones Throw,Straight Edge,Stuff You Never Bothered To Delete From Your Computer,Sunshine,Survivor,Svensk Topp100,Svenskt,Sweden,Swedish Instrumental,Sweet,SxE,Sxsw 2008,Symphonic Prog,T5t5,Tag 1,Tagalog,Tango Nuevo,Tanya Morgan,Tanzmusik,Taye Diggs,Tbn,Tbtmo,Teacher Of Love And Truth,Techno Techno Techno,Tenor,test,Texan,Texas Music,Texas,That Thing You Do,The Beatles,The Best,The Big Three,The Dc - 00s,The Goggles Do Nothing,The International Rancho,The New Sound,The Pharcyde,The Toll,The Who,Thea-Christmas,Theartist,The-Dream,Theme Songs,Theme Time Radio Hour,Thiers,This Guy Is Crazy,Thisl,thrash,Thunderous,Tiger Style,Tiki,Timbaland,TOKE FOLK,Tom T Hall,Tonio Anthony,Tooth And Nail,Totec Radio,Touhou,Trad Irish,Trad Is Rad,Trad,Tribute To Disturbed,Triple J,Trippy Trippy,Trumpet,Truth,Tsf,Twinklets,Tye Tribbett,Tyne And Wear,Type Records,Tzadik,UK,under 2000 listeners,Under 30000,underground hip hop,Underground,Underrated,United States,unknown,Unser Sommer Der Liebe,Upcoming,Urban Ac,US Rock,USA,Ute Bresan,Varietoche Franco,Various Artists Are A PITA On Lastfm,Velocity Girl,Vibes,Vibey,vineyard,Virginia,Visions,Visual Kei,Vlaams,Vocalese,Voices,Volkscore,Volksmusik,Vox Femina,Wales,Walk The Line,Want To Cover This Artist,Warp,Waverly,Weird,Welsh,West Virginia,Westcoast,Western,what,When Drunk,When The Cover Is Better,Whiskey Weed Women,whiteboyonthebeathowsurrealisthat,Whoever Tagged This Smooth Jazz Should Be Shot,Whut,Wicked,Wilson Seixas,Winnipeg,Wisconsin,Woodstock,Work Song,Worldchristian,Worldmusic,Wu-fam,Wu-tang,wv,Www,Wyrd Folk,X Factor,X-files,X-mas,xtc,Yay,Yes,Youth Crew,Youtube,YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,Ysabols Celtic,Ytmnd,Yung La,Zelda
Mediamonkey Lifetime since 2012
My favorite scripts:
RegExp Find and Replace by Zvezdan http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/RegExpReplace.htm
GenreFinder by Trixmoto http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... re-finder/
Earliest Release Date by wxdude http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=66766
MagicNodes by Zvezdan http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/MagicNodes.htm
Tagging Inconsistencies by Bex http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... istencies/
Xing

Post by Xing »

Is this working with MM4 has anyone tested?
Web Developer & Gamer
http://orboro.net/