Original artist viewable in main view?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

johandenver

Original artist viewable in main view?

Post by johandenver »

Hello!

I was just wondering if there is any specific reason why you can't
have the fields for "Orginial artist" "Original title" and so on, selectable to view and sort by on the main screen. I hope I'm making sence here :D
I mean, it's possible to display the "Custom field", why not the other ones as well?

/Johan
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

go to the menu bar where you see title artist ......

right click on that menu and you will see the options for showing the different columes. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
johandenver

Post by johandenver »

Yes, that's what I'm talking about but I can't select "Original artist" in that menu bar. It's just not there to select :D

/Johan
Lowlander

I think it's being considered

Post by Lowlander »

I think some fields that are missing are planned to be added in a next version of MM.
Just check out the wishlist forum and the what's on the wishlist item to see what's wished for and also what's planned for the next release.
johandenver

Post by johandenver »

Is this on the wishlist yet?

Maybe it's just me but I can't find it.

/Johan