[REQ] Track and object counts

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

captainmcl

[REQ] Track and object counts

Post by captainmcl »

My stock player has a feature that I find myself looking for frequently in MMA. When I scroll to the bottom of a list (i.e. Tracks, Genres, etc.), it tells me how many items are in the list. For example, at the bottom of the Tracks list it says 7760 tracks. At the bottom of the Genres list it says 59 genres. And so forth.

I really like MMA's count on each item (i.e. Rock genre with 406 tracks, _____ album with 12 tracks, etc.) but would love to see the totals also.

Thanks!
CaptainMCL
Frisco, TX, USA
Lowlander

Re: [REQ] Track and object counts

Post by Lowlander »

captainmcl

Post by captainmcl »

Ah - thank you! The forum method of submitting and tracking suggestions makes it so difficult to see what's been submitted and what the status of the request is. It would be cool if there were a comprehensive list with the ability for us to +1 the ideas we like and then follow their status. I hope this gets implemented soon -- I agree with you that it would be one useful tool to troubleshoot sync issues.
CaptainMCL
Frisco, TX, USA
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Lowlander ..

Would it be possible to put links to the mantis in the Development section. This would make it much easier to look this stuff up. I did find an thread with a mantis link and I have copied the main link to my desktop but a MM mantis MMA Mantis link would be helpful.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Total counts, This could impact performance, especially as it counts all subfolders, ...
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts