Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

thefaceman

Re: Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2

Post by thefaceman »

thefaceman wrote:I have another Magic Node editing request.

I have Magic Node script that currently is OK, but I want to add a 'field' exception.

The script finds a list of all of the 'weird characters' i do not want in my titles, but there are a few 'exceptions' to this rule. So in order to ID them I have put 'zzOK' in the Genre field, so that I know the
'weird value' is OK. But I would rather that once I put the value zzOK in the Genre field it will no longer appear in the Magic Node search. So I tried to ad an exemption, but I got an error.

Here is the working script

<Group|Name:Title WEIRD Chars...|Show tracks:No>\Featuring WEIRD Chars In title|Icon:Top level\<Title|Unknown:No|Statistic:Count(All)|Ex Right of: feat. | FT |featuring |acoustic) (demo|okay|vs. |w/|w/ |,,| ,|/|duet |feat |feat.|0,|,0|n' |' | '|"|~|!|`|´|@|#|$|%|^|&|*|=|_|+|?|()| )|( |]|[|}|{|À|Á|Â|Ã|Ä|Å|Æ|Ç|È|É|Ê|Ë|Ì|Í|Î|Ï|Ñ|Ò|Ó|Ô|Õ|à|ã|ä|å|è|é|ð|ñ|ò|ó|ô|õ|ö|ù|ú|ü|°|presents >

Here is what I tried by adding an SQL query to the script above but it created an error. I do not know how to edit it correctly

Here is my 'error' script

<Group|Name:Title WEIRD Chars...|Show tracks:No>\Featuring WEIRD Chars In title|Icon:Top level|Filter:AND Genres.GenreName <> 'zzOk' AND Songs.ID = GenresSongs.IDSong AND GenresSongs.IDGenre = Genres.IDGenre\<Title|Unknown:No|Statistic:Count(All)|Ex Right of: feat. | FT |featuring |acoustic) (demo|okay|vs. |w/|w/ |,,| ,|/|duet |feat |feat.|0,|,0|n' |' | '|"|~|!|`|´|@|#|$|%|^|&|*|=|_|+|?|()| )|( |]|[|}|{|À|Á|Â|Ã|Ä|Å|Æ|Ç|È|É|Ê|Ë|Ì|Í|Î|Ï|Ñ|Ò|Ó|Ô|Õ|à|ã|ä|å|è|é|ð|ñ|ò|ó|ô|õ|ö|ù|ú|ü|°|presents >

I am also still looking for help with my other Magic Node request two posts above
Is there anyone moderating this forum anymore? Should I just stop asking for requests? I would like to learn to edit them myself but I often get 'stuck' on specific 'how to', such as 'adding a field 'exception' to my query.
Logan

MagicNodes: multiple-genres and subgenres

Post by Logan »

Hello,

I'm trying to use Magic Nodes to have a tree of subgenres.
Moreover, each track may have multiple genres, and sub-genres.

For instance, for a track with a genre "A/B/C;D" I wish have the following tree:
All Genres
A
B
C
D

Is it possible with Magic Nodes ?
Thanks.
Last edited by Lowlander on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing post
Logan

Re: MagicNodes: multiple-genres and subgenres

Post by Logan »

Erf, spaces are missing...

for a track with a genre "A/B/C;D" I wish have the following tree:
All Genres
--A
----B
------C
--D
Nova5

Post by Nova5 »

Its seems to be dead. hasn't been updated since 2011.

I'm hunting around how to build a structure that will filter 2000 movies into alphabetical title grouping beyond a single first letter.. and Ignore THE in the title only when it leads the title.

Trim is unacceptable as its to strict. I want something like AAA-Adj, Adh-Ala, Alb-App, etc. Nested under "A", I'd built a better mask than that, but it gives you an idea.

The only way I can see to do it is with some mad SQL expression.. anyone know it well enough to help me out?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Sorry guys I don't program hope that someone who does will find time to help, but they are busy with the upgrades.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Nova5

Post by Nova5 »

Also since Series from Video is synonymous with Album from Music, does anyone know what Actors translates to in the music fields?
Nova5

Post by Nova5 »

Use the available custom fields in the tags?
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

I was referred to Magic Nodes as a solution to some problems with videos and dnla data. But in playing with it i don't see some Video tags .. for example series. In fact it doesn't look like it can be used for videos. Am i right about this or is there something in Magic Nodes that I am missing?
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Artist = Director
Album = Series
Lyricist = Screenwriter

Other video fields are not currently implemented, but the development is in progress.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Logan wrote:for a track with a genre "A/B/C;D" I wish have the following tree:
All Genres
--A
----B
------C
--D

Code: Select all

<Group|Name:Split examples|Show tracks:No>\Nested genres (e.g. A/B/C;D/E)|Icon:Top level\<Genre|Split by:/|Split Mode:String Part|Split part:1|Unknown:No|Show if empty:Yes>\<Genre|Split by:/|Split Mode:String Part|Split part:2|Unknown:No|Show if empty:Yes>\<Genre|Split by:/|Split Mode:String Part|Split part:3|Unknown:No>
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

ZvezdanD wrote:Artist = Director
Album = Series
Lyricist = Screenwriter

Other video fields are not currently implemented, but the development is in progress.
Great. I will be sure to 'watch' this page and look forward for an update.

Sorry .. forgot to ask about 'type'. in properties there is music, tv, video, podcast etc. In Magic Nodes type show file extensions avi, mp3 etc. We need this 'type' to filter work against only 'video' files.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
jambosee

Post by jambosee »

Hi there,

I need some help using magicnodes, I know how to create the nodes etc but I was wondering is there some sort of SQL code or something I can add in so that the tracks will be sorted in a specific order, for example I have a node that shows all my 2013 single releases and would like when I click on the node that the list is sorted by the added field?

Sorry if this has been covered, couldn't find it anywhere on the forum.

Thanks a lot :)

J :D
Ashran

Post by Ashran »

Using magic nodes recently I was wondering if it was possible to have a node for random songs from Artsists I have not heard before from specific genre. (for exemple 20 tracks from unheard Rock artists).
If it is not possible, could we have a complete lists of all unheard before artists (or one random track from them) ?
thefaceman

Post by thefaceman »

Ashran wrote:Using magic nodes recently I was wondering if it was possible to have a node for random songs from Artsists I have not heard before from specific genre. (for exemple 20 tracks from unheard Rock artists).
If it is not possible, could we have a complete lists of all unheard before artists (or one random track from them) ?
Not sure if this is what you want but there is under the 'Random' node called

One random Track with 4 or more stars from each Artist

its SQL query is

Songs.ID IN (SELECT (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs AS A1 WHERE Songs.ID = A1.IDSong AND (A1.PersonType = 1 OR A1.PersonType IS NULL) AND A1.IDArtist = ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND Rating >= 80 ORDER BY Random()) FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist)
0My guess is that if you 'edit' the SQL part 'Rating >= 80' to 'Rating >= 0' you will get
1 song by 1 artist that has not been rated (that is given you have not rated your songs'

But I also guess there is a way to change the 'Rating >= 80' to something like 'LastPlayed = null' and it will list songs that you have not 'played'. Maybe some others can tweek this one I posted. I am not an expert and the risk is yours to edit anything. It has been difficult to get someone to help in this feature's forum, so a solution may be awhile in the waiting....sigh
Ashran

Post by Ashran »

I have since found a solution for this:

the sql would be:

Songs.ID = AArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (AArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR AArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) AND AArtistsSongs.IDArtist IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs.IDArtist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Sum(PlayCounter) = 0) AND <Genre> Like '%rock%'
and the mask:

<Group|Name:Random|Show tracks:No>\50 Random Tracks of never played Artists rock|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.ID = AArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (AArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR AArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) AND AArtistsSongs.IDArtist IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs.IDArtist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Sum(PlayCounter) = 0) AND <Genre> Like '%rock%'\<Title with artist plus album|Sort order:Random|Top:50|Show rank:Yes>
It will give 50 tracks from unheard artists in all the genre that contains Rock in it. You can change the genre filter to fit anything you want, of course