Equalizer saving

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

kax

Equalizer saving

Post by kax »

When i choose custom slides in equalizer it works. But when i unplug jack and again plug, it resets to rnb equalizer, so i need to again choose custom equalizer. Im using Cyanogenmod 11 on S3 mini.
76firefly

Re: Equalizer saving

Post by 76firefly »

I am also having this problem. Have the newest versions of both applications. I set the custom or any other equalization setting to what i want, it works for that song, then as soon as the next some comes on the equalizer reverts back to it's normal setting, which i think is 'no equalizer'. And as soon as I change one of the slide settings on the equalizer it starts working again. Now while driving, this is of course very very unsafe, but I have to open up the app and change it. I wanted to get away from using my ipod classic, and I really like the setup and idea of using MM in my car, since it's what I mostly use at home. But having to adjust the equalizer after every song just to get it working again is wearing really thin. If anyone can help me resolve this, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

Casey
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Though I have not tried with headphones I have not seen this behavior in MMA with the change of songs or closing out then starting up again. Equalizer stays as I set it. MMA 343
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

I am thinking it is caused by use of other then mma programs for music. Not unlike the media player wars on the desktop towers used to grab control of the media files if you breathed wrong while looking at the icons.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
76firefly

Post by 76firefly »

So I upgraged my status to gold and am now running the latest beta build 343. So now the Equalizer settings now stay active for 2 songs, then it reverts back to a flat setting, or no equalizer, not sure which one. So now it works twice as good. :) But still not exactly sure why it won't retain it's EQ setting. And yes, you need to have ur headphones on or in a good car audio system, but I can tell the the it loses the equalizer setting because the song that plays is alot louder, so I change one of the bars on the equalizer by 1 decibel and the eq setting kicks dramatically changing the sound. This is the second phone that I have noticed that MMA does this with. Now I'm wondering if no one notices this or it's just me? If someone could duplicate this I woudn't feel so crazy! Just set ur EQ setting play a few songs, then change one bar by 1 decibel and see if it dramatically different. 1 decibel won't change the sound noticeably unless the eq feature was reset somehow between songs. :/
Thanks again for any help in advance.
Iffland

Post by Iffland »

Have the same problem:

Can play a song or several sometimes but suddenly the sound totally changes when i skip one song or start to play the next one. I than have to activate and deactivate the EQ setting to get back to the regular sound i prefer (no EQ acitivity preferred).

One plus one / Android Cyanogen 12.1.1
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA?