Sync not working in both directions [#13246]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

chemacky

Sync not working in both directions [#13246]

Post by chemacky »

I have added some media to both my PC and my phone. When I start a wifi sync, it sets everything up, analyses what it needs to, and then begins the sync.

The first thing it tries to sync to the PC is an empty playlist called 'Added from ASUS_Z00A - sdcard' or something. Pushing yes or no appears to give the same result of nothing synced to the PC. Then it begins to sync files that have changed on the PC to my phone, including the new things. But of course the media I downloaded from the internet directly to my phone does not appear into my PC library.

My sync settings are correct as far as I can tell:
"Sync files from device to the PC" and "confirm updates" are both checked.
The destination location is set to the same location as the rest of my music.

My PC music library is stored on an external USB HDD, and my android music library is stored on external SD card. Could this affect it?
Asus Zenfone 2, running CM13 (6.0.1).
Latest Beta for MMA

Any help?
Lowlander

Re: Sync not working in both directions.

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMW?
chemacky wrote:But of course the media I downloaded from the internet directly to my phone does not appear into my PC library.
Are they in the MMA library?
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
rusty

Re: Sync not working in both directions.

Post by rusty »

fyi, there is an issue re. uploading of tracks from Android in the 1.3.0 beta builds. It should be resolved in builds post 665 (not yet released).
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=13246

Rusty