the duplicate content feature doesn't seem to do anything in the latest build. To reproduce:
- Make sure that the 'Analyze files for duplicates (takes extra time)' setting is enabled
- Add a new audio file to the mm library
- Create a copy of the file and also add it to the library
- Open the Music > Files to Edit node and select Duplicate Content
At this point mediamonkey will display an empty page with a 'Reading files...' progress bar and will indefinitely stay like that. I tried this with half a dozen or so different files.
While the scan was running there was nothing indicating that the program was busy, like cpu/memory usage or unresponsive ui. When I tried this, there were ~50 songs in the library, and I left the application alone for quite a while to ensure that the initial scan doesn't just take long - unless we are talking about some seriously extensive scan times (which would probably be a problem in and by itself).
Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1