Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm
it seems like the playback position of the current track isn't saved when the player is in stopped state. To reproduce:
- Play a an audio file
- Stop playback => playback position will return to 0
- Manually move the seek bar to any position other than 0
- Start playback => playback will start from position 0
Not really sure if this is expected behavior or not, it might just be an interface thing. app.player.trackPositionMS always returns 0, so it doesn't seem like the position is stored anywhere (while stopped). Anyway, I would either expect for the player to start playback from the position I set the track while in stopped state or not being able to change the position in the first place.
- Posts: 13786
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:21 pm
- Location: Serbia