Problem Copying Playlist [#14356]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

malkierian

Problem Copying Playlist [#14356]

Post by malkierian »

Glad this new version came out, the problem I was having with this before was not producing an error that I could see. Now, with 2075, when I try to copy over a playlist, I've tried click and drag, I've tried right click -> Send To, but despite the progress bar showing that it finishes, the playlist never shows up. MM4 was able to do this, and even earlier versions of MM5 alpha were able to, but now nothing shows up. It's not even visible in the File Browser in any of the playlists folders on my device (others are still in the Music\Playlists folder that were copied by MM before).

Every once in a while it would provide an error while hanging at the last song, but either way, the playlist isn't transferred, and I haven't been able to bring up the error again in a while. If there are any more details you want me to provide, let me know.
Ludek

Re: 2075: Problem Copying Playlist

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
thanks for reporting.

To be fixed as http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=14356
malkierian

Re: 2075: Problem Copying Playlist

Post by malkierian »

Thanks for posting the link to that. Just wanted to clarify, though, it didn't work with either the Send To menu or with click and drag, don't know if that is important or not.