Back after 5 years

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

76firefly

Back after 5 years

Post by 76firefly »

Ok, I know I used to know how to do all this stuff, but the add ons I once used don't seem to be active anywhere. I've look the passed several days and I'm stymied. I loved Media Monkey so much for everything it could do, so i figured I'd come right back to it with my old library and playlists and keep going. But now I tried looking up the script that would change the database to the new drive ID (it looks dead) and tried getting my playlists going again, which by the way took ages to create and I would really hate to lose them. My playlists show up but they are blank in the library. I'm assuming its because the drive ID hasn't been updated.....maybe? IDK. But I really want to get this going again but I am so disheartened that the script for drive update isn't working, I can't update my playcounts anymore from lastfm, and now my playlists seem to be gone! Anyone please point me in the right direction. Links, shooot even a step by step!! I love this Player and want to keep using it!!! I don't even want to know anything about musicbee and learn a new player all over again!
thanks in advance.

Casey
Lowlander

Re: Back after 5 years

Post by Lowlander »

76firefly

Re: Back after 5 years

Post by 76firefly »

Well Thankee Sai