Playlists on USB stick for Toyota

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

bnunes90066

Playlists on USB stick for Toyota

Post by bnunes90066 »

Hello,
I have MediaMonkey Gold 4.1.29.1910 and am delighted with it for organizing my music collection at home.
Now I am finally able to copy my music onto USB to play in my 2013 Toyota Camry. The only challenge has been playlists.
Finally after much trial and effort I have figured out what the car requires, which is M3U files with each line in the format
./foldername/filename.mp3

However, I cannot figure out a way to have MediaMonkey generate the file in this format.
At best each line begins with a slash / and I have to manually add the dot at the beginning of each line.
Is there a way to have MediaMonkey do this? Zvezdan's script can do the line formatting but then contains the full directory structure rather than the mask version that MM generates, which is better (shorter).

Thanks in advance,
Brian
Lowlander

Re: Playlists on USB stick for Toyota

Post by Lowlander »

Are you using sync to get files and Playlists on the USB? In that case you should use the option for relative paths in the Device Profile.
bnunes90066

Re: Playlists on USB stick for Toyota

Post by bnunes90066 »

Thanks Lowlander, I thought I had tried checking the box for relative paths already but will make a point to do it that way and see how it goes.