[SOLVED] UPnP will not show playlist

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

RobberBaron

[SOLVED] UPnP will not show playlist

Post by RobberBaron »

I am using Pro and until recently it seemed to work fine when requesting "All Playlist". Now I routinely get a constant "Loading" and then "Connection Fail". My wifi signal icon on my phone is showing a very strong signal. Also if I just look at "Music" all shows as would be expected.
Lowlander

Re: UPnP will not show playlist

Post by Lowlander »

What server are you loading Playlists from?
OzPonder

Post by OzPonder »

I am not sure about the original details of this thread, but I am experiencing a similar issue where I have several new playlists on MMW, but they will not show up when I browse my MMW UPnP server using my android phone (both MMA and VLC). The new play lists are a mix of auto and static MMW playlists (native MMW playlists, not external). Both ends have been restarted multiple times. What can I do to further troubleshoot it, or any hints on how playlists would be blocked or broken for UPnP streaming?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey and are they shared in the Media Server settings (Tools > Options > Media Sharing) in MMW?
OzPonder

Post by OzPonder »

Lowlander wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:48 pm Which version of MediaMonkey and are they shared in the Media Server settings (Tools > Options > Media Sharing) in MMW?
MMW 4.1.29.1910
No, that was the issue. I forgot that the content shared was selective, and as soon as I ticked them there, they were available. Thank you for the rapid help. :D