Desire & Desired Skins v.1.0 (28.08.11)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

CoachUK

Desire & Desired Skins v.1.0 (28.08.11)

Post by CoachUK »

Colours available:
Desire: Grey
Desired: Red

First released: 28.08.2011

Current version: 1.0.0.0

Splash Screen - (Desire):

Splash Screen - (Desired):

Theme/Player (Desire):

Theme/Player (Desired):

FloatPlayer:

MicroPlayer:
Image Image

FullScreenPlayer (Video):
Image Image

MonkeyRok Skin & LyricsViewer Skin (Desire & Desired):
Image Image

DOWNLOADS:

Desire:
Desire.msz
Splash.png

Desired:
Desired.msz
Splash.png

MonkeyRok Skin: (for both)
Desire_MR.zip

LyricsViewer Skin: (for both)
Desire_LV.zip

8)
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
rrfpacker

Re: Desire & Desired Skins v.1.0 (28.08.11)

Post by rrfpacker »

Good Work Coach. I'm looking forward to trying this one. The smaller, condensed player looks awesome.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Oh wow! Amazing skin!
Very original idea, creative CoachUK.
I must install this.

Thanks! :~)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
beatrice

Post by beatrice »

Nice work, Coach.
beatrice

Post by beatrice »

Can the play control area be moved into the middle?
It is presently sitting over the top of my Lyrics Viewer at the bottom left.
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

beatrice wrote:Can the play control area be moved into the middle?
It is presently sitting over the top of my Lyrics Viewer at the bottom left.
Firstly....sorry for the delay in replying to you, beatrice :oops:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Any chance of a screen shot to explain?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

got the disire skin coach
and tried to use the float player with mm 4.
it does not show up there is no way to change it to the float player no switch button or link that i can see.
is this one not using a float player anymore?

i wanted to see if other skins are getting the same error i'm getting with the float player but yours does not have
any way for me to check it?

:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@rovingcowboy...It does use a float player. There's a roll-up button in the frame of the Aerobar by the system buttons.

If you're having trouble seeing the switch, try reconfiguring your toolbar and add the two switch to... buttons from the 'view' section.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay will look for that 8) thanks
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay got the switch, but why did you not just add it to the bar on the top like it was at first?

a creator's wants thing was it? i did not know you could add them to that list.

so i got your float player up and it too has the right side cut off like all the other floatplayers in mm 3 skins when used in mm 4. :o
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@rovingcowboy...
I'm not really sure what you're talking about....right side cut off???....
Here's a screenshot of the Desire FloatPlayer which I have just taken.

Can you post a screenshot of your problem?
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

the trouble is not your skin its the fact that its a mm 3 skin being used in mm4. everyone's mm 3 skins are getting the right side cut off not the whole side just like you would cut the tip of the cigar off. and its only on the floatplayers from mm3, when used in mm 4.

some get clear transparent cut off. some get white shape of player skin's background image in the little part that is cut off.
i was just checking all other skins from mm 3 to see if it was only mine but its not its every one of them from mm 3.

its got to be mm 4's fault because rusty just got mm 4 to allow its own skin's floatplayer to show up on my system the other day. until then i've never seen mm 4's floatplayer. so he got one issue fixed hope he soon finds the answer for this cut off one.

8)

rovingcowboy / monkey hi fi / keith hall
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Are these still available? The link doesn't seem to work.