[REQ] Pick List Difficulties

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Dryst

[REQ] Pick List Difficulties

Post by Dryst »

I am currently struggling with the album selection pick list drop down. Here's a photo for reference:

Notice the entry selection has two albums selected. The issue I face is that this item showing the two albums selected does not allow me to manually edit what it contains. I want to change the selected album from "The Essential O'Jays (O'Jays)" to "18 Singles (U2). This album drop box is enormous, and my only chance to get what I am after is to scroll through this huge list. Type ahead for fast jump-to does not work at all.

There's two fixes that can be made here:

1. Allow users to edit that top box. Implement type-ahead to show possible matches that I may quickly select to ensure I enter something that exists in the list.
2. Move all checked albums at the very top of the drop down. This way I can quickly clear "The Essential O'Jays (O'Jays)" with zero scrolling. Let that changed order remain as-is while the drop down remains open. Once it closes, re-sort the order back to alphabetized