Nbeat Skin v.1.0

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Nbeat Skin v.1.0

Post by nynaevelan »

Coach:

Just a minor thing but my artists with accents in their name is not showing up correctly. For instance, Chanté Moore is showing up as Chant Moore. Can you keep this in mind when you create an update for Nbeat?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Nyn:

I hadn't even thought about that! :oops: ....Unfortunately it seems that the Ionic Charge font map doesn't include accented characters. I've just spent the last couple of hours looking for an LCD style font that accommodates this but none of the ones I've found have any real clarity to them. I'll keep looking though. Font suggestions from anyone greatly appreciated (Accented characters at Ascii 192 to 252).

If it's a major hurdle for you, uninstall Ionic Charge and the sytsem will revert to it's default font which you were using a few days ago. I've already increased the time display size slightly for the impending update so hopefully that will make things a little easier for those not using the Ionic font.... (Also added the animated display for MR that you asked for and rating stars added to player as well as re-colouring the default stars used in the Theme....working on a slim player version now).

Also trying to work out how to stop this obsession with MM taking over work, sleep, and family life.... :wink:
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

CoachUK wrote:Nyn:

I hadn't even thought about that! :oops: ....Unfortunately it seems that the Ionic Charge font map doesn't include accented characters. I've just spent the last couple of hours looking for an LCD style font that accommodates this but none of the ones I've found have any real clarity to them. I'll keep looking though. Font suggestions from anyone greatly appreciated (Accented characters at Ascii 192 to 252).

If it's a major hurdle for you, uninstall Ionic Charge and the sytsem will revert to it's default font which you were using a few days ago. I've already increased the time display size slightly for the impending update so hopefully that will make things a little easier for those not using the Ionic font.... (Also added the animated display for MR that you asked for and rating stars added to player as well as re-colouring the default stars used in the Theme....working on a slim player version now).
Coach:

It's not a show stopper for me, I just thought I would mention it. Personally I do not spend that much time staring at the player to see how the tracks are being displayed but since I have been on a Chante Moore kick this week, it stood out at me.
CoachUK wrote:Also trying to work out how to stop this obsession with MM taking over work, sleep, and family life.... :wink:
When you figure it out you let me know, I have been obsessed for a little over two years and it is getting worse and worse.

Nyn

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

nynaevelan i think you need to go to your computer and in the fonts folder i think there is an ini file? or maybe its someplace else in the windows folder?

but i think you need to set up second choice for fonts in case you don't have it on your computer. i know there is a way of doing it i did it before on win98 but thats been a long time ago and i don't remember that tweak. sorry.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DoctorSlop

Post by DoctorSlop »

Howdy Coach,

Really liking the NbeatBK skin so far. (In fact, I think its close to perfect.) So, well, thank you!

My one quibble is that the gray-out text for my not-yet-downloaded podcasts (in the Track List window) is unreadable both against the default background color and also against the blue highlighting when selected.

I've fiddled around with the theme editor for several hours now, but I just can't figure out which settings to change. My interim fix is to switch in a lighter gray background, but I very much prefer the original + the text is still unreadable when highlighted.

If you could swap in a lighter gray-out font color for me---or, better yet, message me to tell me how to change this myself---I would very much be grateful. Thanks in advance!

-Doc
GeekFury

Post by GeekFury »

Coach,

Love the look of the skins just a quick FYI for fellow Firefox 3.6 users - when I followed the links to the file hosting site and click on their links to d/l I kept getting the following error:

Code: Select all

This user is not allowed to use direct links.
Please email support@box.net for support

To download this file, please visit: http://www.box.net/shared/gi4490gz5a
I had to switch to ie to download the files.
Shiny Rabbit

Post by Shiny Rabbit »

I like it but I have the same problem as DreadM that the player takes up too much room

Windows 7 Enterprise x64. MediaMonkey 4 (unless I forget to update this)
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Coach:

Do you have any plans to update the Monkey Rok skins to version 5??

nojac

Post by nojac »

When I first saw this skin almost two years ago, I noticed its huge main player.

Since I like SMALL players, I never revisited the thread until today, when I saw others who also found the player too big.

I therefore decided to replace the main player with the float player. With this simple modificaction, the skin should be usable also for laptop users. (You will have to unzip the .msz file to a new directory within your MediaMonkey/Skins directory to do this)

Here is the result: (I did not bother to change the MonkeyRok skin)

The possibility to combine a player from one skin with main panels of other skins is great for those of us who prefer small players.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Great idea. Can't wait to try this out.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Good idea indeed. Looks nice this way.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Is there a way to down load this skin?