Album Art Not Displaying properly - Cont. Saga?

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

bgperala

Album Art Not Displaying properly - Cont. Saga?

Post by bgperala »

Hello, Sorry for the lengthy post. I am having issues (as apparently many others are) with album art not displaying properly in MMA Pro 1.43.0950. I have a new Samsung Galaxy 20 FE 5G running Android 12. Everything is updated.
Multiple album folders are only displaying the embedded Album art for about half of the songs in the folder. This is only happening in MMA. Other players such as VLC, Google Play etc. properly display the Album Art for each song. All of the music files and folders were transferred to a 1 TB SD card on the phone via a USB C cable. The music files all have the Album Art embedded either by Exact Audio Copy when created, or later with the mp3 Tag editor and each album folder contains a copy of the cover art used to embed the image within the file.

In viewing the album folder on the phone with Windows Explorer while connected to the computer via the USB cable, the songs all properly show the embedded album art. I have no problems with MMW 4.1.31.1919 or any other media player on my Windows computer displaying the album art. There were also no problems with my previous phone; a Google Nexus 6p running Android 7.1 and the latest version of MMA. The lookup missing album art box is currently unchecked, although I tried to use it without success.

Please Help. Everything worked fine on my previous phone and OS with the same latest version of MMA.
Thanks