Shuffle

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

stevedluckau

Shuffle

Post by stevedluckau »

Either there is no way to shuffle the songs or I can't find it. Is there a way to shuffle my entire Library?
Lowlander

Re: Shuffle

Post by Lowlander »

Tap the Artwork on the Now Playing screen and it reveals the Shuffle/Repeat buttons.
ClayStation

Post by ClayStation »

AAAHHHH! Mine switched into shuffle mode in my pocket, and I can't figure out out to make it stop!!!! I HATE shuffling!
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
ClayStation wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:36 am AAAHHHH! Mine switched into shuffle mode in my pocket, and I can't figure out out to make it stop!!!! I HATE shuffling!
Just use what Lowlander said above
Lowlander wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:58 am Tap the Artwork on the Now Playing screen and it reveals the Shuffle/Repeat buttons.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Mike Savery

Post by Mike Savery »

You have stated in a reply to be able to turn shuffle on or off to click on the art work. Consider me a little slow but I assume you’re talking about the art work in the lower right corner of the screen. I have no art work showing there. A lot of music are singles not albums and when I click in the lower right corner nothing occurs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It's on the Now Playing screen, not in the Player bar. Are you sure you're using MMA and not MMW? In MMA it shows Artwork in the lower left corner of the Player bar. Tap there and the big Art shows. Tap that Artwork and it will reveal the Repeat/Shuffle. If you have no Artwork a blank Artwork image will appear, but it will work the same.

If on MMW instead you can disable from the Play menu in the Main Menu.
MLifer

Post by MLifer »

Was having this problem for over a year. Few months ago I discovered when turned sideways, the buttons shuffle and repeat buttons appeared. Stumbled across this post and found the "Tap the Artwork" instructions. Good to know I wasn't the only one that didn't find this interface feature intuitive.
Erwin Hanzl

Post by Erwin Hanzl »

Same goes for anything in "Home Screens" where this icon (Quick Shuffle) appears - SHUFFLE TO NOW PLAYING:

MMW 4.1.31.1919 Gold-Standardinstallation