MM5 Skin - Stop Hover in Main List View from Fading

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

chris_a_johnson

MM5 Skin - Stop Hover in Main List View from Fading

Post by chris_a_johnson »

I've been working on a new skin and there is one thing I have not been able to figure out - how to disable the hover fade in the main list view. Once you have the hover color set, the hover color gets darker as you move towards the top of the Main List View. Is there a way to turn this off or override it so the same hover color is used consistently form top to bottom?

Thanks.
drakinite

Re: MM5 Skin - Stop Hover in Main List View from Fading

Post by drakinite »

None of the skins that come included with MediaMonkey include that as a feature. It might be an issue with your display.

Try making a screen recording of what you see, and then view the video on another device, like a cell phone. I suspect that you won't see the hover color changing.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
chris_a_johnson

Post by chris_a_johnson »

Thanks - I did not notice my monitor slowly dying. Time for a new one.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

No problem. If your desk has enough space, you might even like to keep that one as a secondary monitor. I find it's very nice to have two monitors, because you can keep something like a chat app open on the side while you're doing work in the front screen.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.