Files/playlists in MMW not not visible via UPnP

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

stevenbharris

Files/playlists in MMW not not visible via UPnP

Post by stevenbharris »

I've been using this application for over 12 years, and I've been using it both to maintain my library (MMW) and listen to it on my phone (MMA) via sync. But, recently, something has changed that impacts my ability to get new content in my library to sync to my phone.

Here's what I see:
* MMW - I can see/play/edit/etc the new content in my library
* MMW - I can see that the media servers are sharing everything (ie. all of the checkboxes are checked in the Shared content tab), including the new content
* MMA - I can connect to more than one server via UPnP
* MMA - Using either of the UPnP servers, I can see all of my older content that is hosted on the MMW library
* MMA - I can not see the new content (specifically a new album and a new playlist)
* MMA - After choosing Sync it quickly reports everything is in sync
* MMA - I can not see the new content (specifically a new album and a new playlist) on my phone's library

I just installed the MMW debug version. Everything suggests to me that something about the latest content is not properly.

I'm a long time developer, so I've tried lot's and lot's of things, but obviously w/o success.

I found one reference to the missing content in the debug viewer:

[20664] MM5 [27952](R) TreeView.setNodePath FROM TO root/computer/drive:C:/folder:C:\Users\/folder:C:\Users\steve\/folder:C:\Users\steve\Music\/folder:C:\Users\steve\Music\Supertramp\/folder:C:\Users\steve\Music\Supertramp\Retrospectacle The Supertramp Anthology\

Of note, I even tried creating a new playlist w/ the missing content in it and it too is not visible via UPnP or sync.

I sent the debug log via MMW (ID 41750000)
Lowlander

Re: Files/playlists in MMW not not visible via UPnP

Post by Lowlander »

Make sure you're actually sharing the content in the Media Servers settings in MMW.