Seekbar to the right of the thumb? (skinning)

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Dr.Sol

Seekbar to the right of the thumb? (skinning)

Post by Dr.Sol »

Is it any way of making skinning actions of the part of the seekbar to the right of the thumb? It is with a red marking in the image below.

The question is if it is possible addressing it similar to the left part (which is is possible addressing with .waveform .seekBarBefore)
MM-Gold user since 2005
drakinite

Re: Seekbar to the right of the thumb? (skinning)

Post by drakinite »

Not explicitly, but you can get close by changing the color of .waveform (which is layered under .seekBarBefore).

What color are you looking to change it to? Close to the same red color, or something drastically different?
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.