Add Ratings to Track Player

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

timjtech

Add Ratings to Track Player

Post by timjtech »

When listening to a song having a way to quickly edit the rating is a popular option in many players. It would be nice not to have to have the playlist panel open and still be able to rate the currently playing song.
macgee

Re: Add Ratings to Track Player

Post by macgee »

If you click with the right mouse button on a track you find the option to add a rating to the track.
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

I hope I understood your request correctly, if so it already exists. For me the rating is always shown just below the track name in the "playing" window at the bottom of the screen.

I am able to edit the rating for the currently playing track in that window by just clicking on the number of stars or half-stars I want.

The same works for the preview window in the bottom right corner of the standard layout.
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It may depend on the Skin and if you have Rating enabled under Tools > Options > Player, but Rating can already be shown and edited on the Player.