[REQ] Playing Progress Bar

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

IanRTaylorUK

[REQ] Playing Progress Bar

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Would it be possible to have a subtle colour change in the progress bar for the currently playing track i.e. the Player?

I would like the colour change point to correspond to the "Increase Play Counter at xx%" setting and to show for both the un-played colour and the played colour.

It would also be good if the "Tooltip" said something like "Play Counter Will Increase..."

This would therefore provide the user with both visual and tool tip feedback on this useful setting.

Hope this is a useful suggestion.
Ian Taylor
Lowlander

Re: [REQ] Playing Progress Bar

Post by Lowlander »

This is a Skinning issue. What Skin are you requesting this for?
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Hi Lowlander,

I currently use Material Design / Metro M / Monkey Groove i.e. the standard / default installed skins.
Ian Taylor
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

I think this would need to be implemented in an addon, rather than just a skin.

Ian, could you use something like Paint to make a mock-up of what you're envisioning? Thanks!
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Hi Drakinite,

Perhaps something like this:

[Amended to be simpler]:
https://octoberclub-my.sharepoint.com/: ... w?e=Wdhu07

Colours / lines a bit exaggerated but hope this gives an idea.
Ian Taylor