Remote Control for MediaMonkey 5 [READ FIRST POST]

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

arttee

MonkeyMoteHD won't display album art

Post by arttee »

I am runningMM5 (5.0.4.2690) on a Windows 11 Microsoft Surface Pro (connected to my sound system) and using MonkeyMote HD on an iPad Pro running iPadOS 16.4.1 (a) as my remote control, with a music library of just over 2000 albums. The album files are stored in a music folder on a NAS, which I access with a fixed IP address (both the tablet and the NAS are connected via an ethernet network). Until recently, all worked beautifully, except for the occasional album that lost its album art (cover) in MonkeyMote (although all displayed fine in MM).

Wanting to solve the occasional artwork glitch, I decided to uninstall MonkeyMote HD and reinstall it, thinking I would start with a clean slate. However, now MonkeyMote refuses to display any album art at all! When I select an album to play, its cover becomes visible, but the album view shows no art at all. I have checked out MonkeyMote for Android and I have the same problem. I have been in touch with Martin at MonkeyMote, but have not been able to fix this.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
arttee

Re: Remote Control for MediaMonkey 5 [READ FIRST POST]

Post by arttee »

Further contact with Martin at MonkeyMote finally solved the problem with installation of new version of MediaMonkey 5 package Version: 1.8.5. Many thanks Martin.
monkeyfan1970

Post by monkeyfan1970 »

Could MonkeyMote be update to support MM 2024? Currently Version: 1.8.6 does not work with MM 2024.

Thank you.
railfan-eric

Post by railfan-eric »

monkeyfan1970 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:02 pm Could MonkeyMote be update to support MM 2024? Currently Version: 1.8.6 does not work with MM 2024.

Thank you.
same here.
TekGamer

Post by TekGamer »

same here
TekGamer
mmote

Post by mmote »

I'll look into it. There appears to also be a problem with the minimum version check in MediaMonkey itself, which I reported to the devs.