Copy Library from Nano to Android Phone.

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Phototaker

Copy Library from Nano to Android Phone.

Post by Phototaker »

My entire library is from my CD's. I wish to copy all of it to my Android phone which has heaps of space available on it's SD card.

I'm looking at this in iTunes.

If I right click on my Nano properties it tells me that it has 16GB of data on it about 98% is made up of music.

The files that I see don't appear to contain the music file but refer to photos notes etc.

I had thought that I might be able to just do a cut and paste of the iTunes folder to the MM folder. Thus creating a copy of the music files to the phone. But this doesn't happen as only all of the unwanted files were copied.photo's notes etc.

Where are my music files to do this? Is this the correct to attempt doing this?

Is what I'm attempting possible?

Peke

Re: Copy Library from Nano to Android Phone.

Post by Peke »

Hi,
When you connect NANO do MM detect it correctly and you can browse it using MM?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

To copy files see: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... le-device/

After that you can Sync to them the Android device: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... Tracks/5.0
Berry5_6649

Post by Berry5_6649 »

Here's a general approach you can take:

Locate your iTunes music files: The actual music files are typically stored on your computer's hard drive, rather than within the iTunes application folder. By default, iTunes organizes the music files in a specific folder on your computer. To find ] on this folder, you can go to the iTunes preferences and check the "iTunes Media folder location" setting. The default location for Windows is typically "C:\Users\YourUsername\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media," and for macOS, it is usually "~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media."