Auto-increment track #s

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

MMFrLife

Auto-increment track #s

Post by MMFrLife »

So, no ability to pad the numbers?

1 or 01
1 > 01
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
Lowlander

Re: Auto-increment track #s

Post by Lowlander »

No.

Workaround is to tag the filename with <Track#:2> and then Auto-Tag from Filename.
MMFrLife

Re: Auto-increment track #s

Post by MMFrLife »

Thanks Lowlander,

Its good to re-familiarize myself with how Auto-Org works, in MM5. Its good to see everything is working well with that.
I was just curious about why that wasn't included. I get it though, you can just do it with A-O, but so much switching around for the slightest little things.

The main thing for me is the Auto-tag from MusicBrainz. which appears to be working well.
For everything else I need, I have it fairly automated in RegExp Find and Repalce.

Thanks again!
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜